Quickies: Eva Longoria’s Ex-Mother-In-Law Crashed Her Book Signing While Sobbing
- Tony Parker’s mom — Eva Longoria’s ex-mother-in-law — divebombed Eva’s book signing at a Williams-Sonoma in San Antonio, Texas, earlier today. Pamela Firestone reportedly walked up to where Longoria was seated, while sobbing, and wrote out a hand-written letter to the star and “abruptly left.” Longoria remained cool, calm and collected during the whole incident. AWKWARD. [Rumor Fix]
- The ex-girlfriend of Kim Kardashian’s fiancé, Kris Humphries, named Lisa Monks, is publishing a book about banging sports stars. Or, as she puts it, “how not to marry a baller.” Either way, Monks promises “lots of juicy details,” exclamation point, exclamation point. [Deadspin]
- And, by the way, of course these two crazy kids have a pre-nup. [Us Weekly]
- How to deal with a roommate who has loud sex all the time. [Crushable]
- Ladyblog The Hairpin found this amazing old “Are You Ready For Marriage?” quiz. Will you build a happy home — (deep booming voice of concern) — or a broken one?!?!?! LOL! [The Hairpin]
- Watch “Harry Potter”‘s first screen test with teeny-tiny Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint. So cute! [MovieLine]
- Gwyneth Paltrow schools everybody on gay pride in her latest GOOP installment. “When my daughter came home from school one day saying that a classmate had two mommies, my response was, ‘Two mommies? How lucky is she?!'” she wrote. Damn straight, Gwynnie. [Celebitchy]
- Kim Kardashian is threatening to sue In Touch over claims she cheated on her then-boyfriend, now-fiancé with football player Bret Lockett. [Celebitchy]
- Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi will both subject themselves to “Bachelor Pad 2.” Amelia is very, very, very excited. [People]
- What do we think about Whitney Port dying her hair red? [PopEater]
- One addict’s got a soft spot for Britney Spears. [The Fix]
- Nicole Kidman is vlogging, people. How … random. [Jezebel]
- “Salt” is getting a sequel — but will Angelina Jolie be in it? [The Mary Sue]
- OKCupid has graphed a “sexual availability index” based on the best days of the week for you to find l’amour. Or maybe just le sex? [Curiosity Counts]
- Diane von Furstenberg will design a line of childrenswear — her first ever! — for GapKids. [Marie Claire UK]
- Chris Colfer from “Glee” has signed a two-book deal. [Entertainment Weekly]
- MTV has canceled it’s version of the British show “Skins.” [The Wrap]
- Here’s a schedule to catch up on “Breaking Bad” by watching two episodes a night before the season four premiere on July 17. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- I Don’t Care About Your Band’s Julie Klausner wants you to stop worrying about appearing threatening to men and act your f**king adult age. [JulieKlausner.Tumblr.com]
- Jaycee Dugard, who was abducted as a child and spent 18 years imprisoned by her captors, will give an interview with ABC News’ Diane Sawyer in July. Dugard is also publishing a memoir about her experience called A Stolen Life. [Los Angeles Times]
- “Big Fish,” the 2003 Tim Burton flick, is going to be made into a Broadway musical. Enough with the movie-to-Broadway adaptations, already. [MovieLine]
- A wife tried to catch her husband being unfatithful with young girls on Facebook — but found out that he was planning to murder her instead. [Sky News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.