Quickies: Anthony Weiner’s Wife Huma Abdein Is Pregnant & Pippa Loses “Rear Of The Year” Contest
- Huma Abedin, Rep. Anthony Weiner’s wife, is pregnant. Three sources close to the couple confirmed to The New York Times that she is in her first trimester of pregnancy. Oof. [New York Times]
- Jennifer Lopez’s honeymoon sex tape has allegedly been stolen from the home of its owner, Claudia Vazquez, who is J.Lo’s ex-husband’s new babe. Cat burglar financed by “Idol”? Or someone else trying to cash in? [Radar]
- A Greenpeace study found that Barbie dolls’ packaging comes from endangered rainforests. That’s OK: I hear Barbie’s a global warming denier. [Daily Mail UK]
- A history of Sarah Palin complaining about “gotcha” questions. [NYmag.com]
- Poor Pippa Middleton has lost a prestigious “rear of the year” contest. [US Weekly]
- Shakira’s a pole dancer in her new music video. [Celebitchy]
- How to adopt a dog that sort of looks like you. [The Hairpin]
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer will have a cameo in “Breaking Dawn,” reportedly as a wedding guest. [Moviefone]
- Jennifer Connelly gave birth to a baby girl, Agnes, with her husband, Paul Bettany, on May 31. Girlfriend pooped that baby out in a birthing pool in her own home. Badass. [US Weekly]
- Professional blowhard Donald Trump called Rep. Anthony Weiner a “psycho” and other choice words. Dude, how many wives have you cheated on before?! [TMZ]
- Also, Rep. Weiner has apologized to Bill Clinton, who officiated Weiner’s wedding to Huma Abedin, one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides. Oh, the irony. [New York Post]
- And here’s a handy dandy reminder of all the politicians who’ve been ruined by sex scandals. [The Week]
- There’s some paternity drama surrounding Lauryn Hill’s sixth pregnancy. [Celebitchy]
- Meet the world’s most embarrassing dad: he shows up at his son’s school in different costumes every day. [Short List]
- Snooki broke up with her boyfriend, Jionni, of eight months. Looks like that Italian spinster curse is already working. [US Weekly]
- Childbirth, animated. NSFW and NSF-lunch. [The Hairpin]
- PopDust gives Beyoncé’s “4” album a track-by-track review. [PopDust]
- 20 underrated hotties, including my #1 vote, Michael Fassbender. (Yeah, I rewound that spanking scene in “Fish Tank” a couple of times.) [Tres Sugar]
- Let’s recap: there’s cheating, tweeting, and chweeting. [Em & Lo]
- Blind items, blind items, and more blind items! [Village Voice]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.