Quickies: Snooki Cursed With Spinster Spell & Jon Stewart Responds To Weinergate
- An old woman in Italy reportedly put an “old-fashioned spinster spell” on Snooki. I cannot wait to watch how this plays out in season four of “Jersey Shore”! [Celebitchy]
- Here’s one woman’s tales from fact-checking at Cosmopolitan. [Slate]
- Fox News used a picture of Tina Fey to illustrate a story about Sarah Palin. You’d think Fox News, for heaven’s sake, would be able to tell the difference. [BuzzFeed]
- Jon Stewart has been good friends with Rep. Anthony Weiner since the two were young Jewish dudes out on the prowl. So what did he have to say about his old pal’s press conference yesterday? Well, it was awkward. First he teased Weiner for being “ripped … I can’t believe this guy and I are the same f**king age, that’s my problem!” He then called it “the weirdest f**king story I’ve ever seen in my life. Or the weirdest episode of ‘Maury’ ever.” [The Wrap]
- Also, Rep. Weiner mugged for Cosmopolitan back in 1996. At least he kept his clothes on back then. [Huffington Post]
- The British Broadcasting Board of Certification says “The Human Centipede” sequel is too horrible to show. Amelia is still determined to see it, as the first movie both delighted and revolted her. [Guardian UK]
- Khloe Kardashian had a six-minute nip slip on “Fox & Friends” today. This is the Kardashians, people. We should be grateful she didn’t have a Brazilian bikini wax on “Fox & Friends.” Because you know they considered that. [BuzzFeed]
- How to cuddle all night without your arm falling asleep. [The Gloss]
- Eight tips to smart dating from a girl who used to be dumb at dating. [Hello Giggles]
- Oy vey. The Duggars want more children. [Celebitchy]
- The Wall Street Journal took pot shots at young adult fiction, including The Hunger Games, this weekend. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Lurid tales of an 8th grade shoplifter. [The Hairpin]
- Eminem has moved on to trashing Lady Gaga and Bieber now. Ho-hum. [The Wrap]
- If the Muppets made “Firefly” it would not have Christina Hendricks in it and therefore would be lame. [The Mary Sue]
- Dakota Fanning graduated from high school yesterday. Yes, I feel massively unaccomplished in life, too. [People]
- Vinny from “Jersey Shore” ripped his shirt off during a crazy night out while filming in Italy. Drool … [Celebuzz]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.