Today’s Lady News: Dominique Strauss-Kahn Pleaded “Not Guilty” In Sexual Assault
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the former chief of the International Monetary Fund, pleaded not guilty to the accusation that he sexually assaulted a maid in a New York City hotel room. [New York Daily News]
- Demi Moore will host a CNN special report on sex trafficking. [New York Times]
- Victims of sterilization in North Carolina, targeted by eugenics boards because they were poor blacks, are speaking out about their stories. [WRAL]
- First Lady Michelle Obama will encourage more women to go into diplomacy when German Chancellor Angela Merkel visits the White House tomorrow. [USA Today]
- A federal judge will decide on July 1 whether Indianapolis is allowed to prevent Planned Parenthood from receiving Medicaid funds. [Reuters]
- “Real Housewife” Alexis Bellino extolled her more “traditional” marriage, rather than a “liberal marriage,” on her Bravo blog this week: “I run my household with the structure that Jim is the final decision maker in our home.” Thoughts? [Jezebel]
- Comedian Wanda Sykes opened up about homophobia and racism on “Piers Morgan Tonight.” [After Ellen]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.