Quickies: J. Lo Stops Honeymoon Sex Tape & 9-Year-Old Piper Palin Versus A Magazine Photographer
- Jennifer Lopez has temporarily halted the sale of her honeymoon sex tape, which she filmed with ex-husband Ojani Noa, by filing a restraining order against his new girlfriend, Claudia Vazquez, who technically owns the tape. [TMZ]
- Lauryn Hill is preggo with her sixth kid. [Dlisted]
- Don’t bring Sienna Miller to a tennis match because she’ll poke you a lot and won’t just let you focus on the damn game. [Celebitchy]
- What’s the “housewife headache”? And can it be cured by Tylenol and/or orgasms? [Boing Boing]
- TIME magazine, like other media outlets, followed Sarah Palin and family as they inhaled emissions fumes on the East Coast these past few days. However, someone might not have sent the memo to nine-year-old Piper Palin that this was a publicity stunt, not a “family vacation.” Little Piper reportedly sniped at TIME’s photographer, “Thanks for ruining our vacation.” Yes, that was a rude thing to say. No, I don’t hold it against her. She’s probably sick of reporters and photographers following her family everywhere — not to mention publicity stunts. Someone take this kid to Disney World for a real vacation, please? [NYMag.com]
- “Twilight”‘s Nikki Reed is supposedly engaged to “American Idol”‘s Paul McDonald, who she referred to as “the one.” That was quick! [ONTD]
- 52 (mostly) cool email newsletters you can totally subscribe to! [The Awl]
- Now that they’re a married couple, when Prince William and Kate Middleton visit London they will stay in their own apartment in Kensington Palace, the residence of his late mother, Lady Diana. William previously stayed at Clarence House, where Prince Charles and Camilla live. Not that I’d complain about living in a palace, but living in my dead mother’s former residence would be too creepy for me. [People]
- Katie Couric is coming to daytime: she’s signed a contract with ABC to host a daytime talk show in the 3 p.m. time slot beginning in 2012. She’ll also be contributing to nightly news programs. [Deadline Hollywood]
- You didn’t get away that easy, New Jersey: the cast of “Jersey Shore” will return to Seaside Heights in August to film season five, immediately after they are done filming season four in Italy. That should ensure all drama is fresh on everyone’s minds and the pasta bloat fresh on everyone’s bellies. [New York Daily News]
- Colin Firth has been credited as a co-author on a neuroscience paper about brain scanning published in the journal Current Biology. Talented, hunky and smart? Swoon! [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Michael Jackson’s iconic “Thriller” jacket can be all yours for $400K. [TMZ]
- Paris Hilton blames the Oxygen Network for bad ratings on her new reality show — not the fact that American people in a recession don’t want to watch a rich woman bully her assistant and act like a snot while serving community service time in her Louboutins. [PopEater]
- The movie “Once” is becoming a stage production — not on Broadway but at a smaller theater in New York City’s East Village. [New York Press]
- Vintage wedding photos prove love triumphs over even the tackiest of bridal couture. [Tres Sugar]
- Jessica Biel went for a ride on Gerard Butler’s … motorcycle. What were you thinking? [TMZ]
- Six reasons high school reunions shouldn’t exist. Oh, surely there must be more than six. [Cracked]
- Season three of “Teen Mom” will include a lot of Amber Portwood screaming at her baby daddy, it seems. [Crushable]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.