Quickies: More Alleged Blake Lively Nude Pics Emerge & Whitney Houston Might Have Emphysema
- More nude photos of Blake Lively have allegedly been leaked and these new pics show tattoos exactly like the ones her character wore in “The Town.” Blake’s rep still denies everything. [The Superficial]
- Elton John’s newborn son is an adorable little chubster! [Celebuzz]
- Jane Lynch will host the 2011 Emmys. I am there. [PopEater]
- Hell yes: there is going to be a Lifetime original movie about Alexis Neiers and the “bling ring,” a group of L.A. teens who robbed celebrities’ homes. [TMZ]
- The National Enquirer is reporting Whitney Houston has emphysema. I hope that’s not true! Take it with a grain of salt because it’s the Enquirer, but you can’t deny Whitney’s done some hard living. [PopEater]
- Rumor has it “True Grit”‘s Hailee Steinfeld will be the star of the new “Carrie” remake. [Cinema Blend]
- Fifty-seven-year-old Ellen Barkin is boning a 26-year-old, making her our new heroine. [Celebitchy]
- Bad Boy Entertainment employees have been forced by P. Diddy to take etiquette classes and learn the proper way to eat with chopsticks, hold wine glasses, and present business gifts. The Frisky etiquette training was just “do a girl a solid and give me a tampon.” [New York Post]
- Here’s a pic of Colin Egglesfield jogging shirtless for your enjoyment. [TMZ]
- Lily Allen is hiring cops to keep hooligans out on her wedding day. [The Sun UK]
- How dressing well projects self-respect. [Already Pretty]
- Who wants to watch Robyn’s “Call Your Girlfriend” video? Meeeeeee. [The Hairpin]
- Even Matt Morrison thinks “Glee” has kinda sucked lately. [New York Post]
- Flabbergasting: Kim Kardashian got $300,000 for selling her engagement photos to People. [Celebitchy]
- Lindsay Lohan’s ankle monitoring bracelet went off on Monday, which means the little jailbird might have violated her house arrest. [TMZ]
- Amy Adams and Philip Seymour Hoffman are tackling Scientology in a new flick. We know two people who won’t be invited to Tom Cruise’s annual 4th of July BBQ anymore. [Huffington Post]
- A new iPhone app lets kids pick their own names. Yeah, for serious. [The Week]
- Attention, men! Here’s how to be a good husband during “lady times.” [Cracked]
- We live in a world where people care that Jessica Simpson has adopted a new Airedale terrier named Bentley. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.