Quickies: Angelina Praises Brad’s Hefty Package & Why Is Bill O’Reilly Screaming At Kim Kardashian?
- Angelina Jolie praised the size of Brad Pitt’s penis, calling him “physically a real man … in all things that it means.” The kids are gonna love reading that quote in 10 years. [Celebuzz]
- Naomi Campbell may sue Cadbury, the chocolate company, for an ad she says is racist which reads, “Move over Naomi, there’s a new diva in town.” She told the UK Independent, “It’s upsetting to be described as chocolate. … It is insulting and hurtful.” [Styleite]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton asked for their baller Seychelles honeymoon villa to be stocked with Brussels sprouts and cream cheese. How … romantic. [US Weekly]
- Adele might release a new album as soon as next May. Hooray! [ONTD]
- The head of Adele’s label trashed “faux porn” music made by other pop stars in an eyebrow-raising rant. “The whole message with [Adele] is that it’s just music, it’s just really good music,” Richard Russell of XL Records told the Guardian. “There is nothing else. There are no gimmicks, no selling of sexuality. I think in the American market, particularly, they have come to the conclusion that is what you have to do.” [ONTD]
- Kim Kardashian must be doing something right if she’s pissed off Bill O’Reilly! Ranty O’Reilly called her and her fiancé, Kris Humphries, “pinheads” for spending $2 million on an engagement ring. Instead he thinks they should have spent $1 million on the ring and donated the rest to charity. [ONTD]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver’s former nanny say the Governator never tried to diddle her. So that’s good news, I guess? [TMZ]
- There’s a “Game of Thrones” Monopoly board, nerds! (By which I mean Amelia.) [The Mary Sue]
- Speaking of Amelia’s favorite TV shows, check out the just-released trailer for “Breaking Bad”‘s 4th season, which starts July 17. [NYMag.com]
- Adrianne Curry, winner of the first cycle of “America’s Next Top Model,” and her husband, Christopher Knight from “The Brady Bunch,” have split. The couple met in 2004 on VH1’s “The Surreal Life.” [People]
- Pop star Sean Kingston was critically injured in a jet ski crash near Miami this weekend. Kingston and a female passenger hit the Palm Island Bridge. Police say no alcohol was involved. [E! Online]
- It’s a “Dr. Who” spoiler, y’all! [The Mary Sue]
- Poor Snooki’s in a neck brace after rear-ending a cop car yesterday. Ice it with a margarita, girl. [Celebuzz]
- “16 & Pregnant”‘s Ebony Jackson has miscarried her second child in an ectopic pregnancy, according to her Facebook page. [Crushable]
- Let’s examine the gender politics of “X-Men: First Class.” [The Mary Sue]
- Hey, Frisky readers in the UK? Do us proud and watch this Britney Spears impersonator tonight on “Britain’s Got Talent”! [The Sun UK]
- This hot guy with a British accent and a great body is doing … something … drooool. [ONTD]
- D-list actor Pauly Shore is hiring a personal assistant and the questions he asks in the application are bats**t insane. [TMZ]
- What it’s like to get a biopsy. [The Hairpin]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.