Quickies: Kara DioGuardi Ate Six Pot Brownies At Once & Check Out Old Navy’s Gay Pride Tee Shirts!
- Kara DioGuardi once ate six pot brownies at Paula Abdul’s house (brought by a friend of Paula’s, she claims!) and got so high she fell out of bed and had to be taken to the hospital, she told “Lopez Tonight.” Yikes. DioGuardi had some terrifying hallucinations from all that THC and needed I.V.s to help her get through them. Poor thing! [New York Daily News]
- Jennifer Aniston might commission “a huge portrait” of her dog, Norman, who recently died. Hey, if she’s got the money to spend on it, why not? And as someone who recently lost a family dog, I can understand the sentiment. [Gossip Cop]
- California’s Attorney General will investigate whether Arnold Schwarzenegger misused state funds on his mistress(es). Let’s hope not. [PopEater]
- There will be a new HGTV show called “Our Yard Went Disney,” about people who make their backyards look like Disney themeparks, and it looks terrifying. [The Mary Sue]
- How much do I love these new gay pride tee shirts from Old Navy? Four tees for women, men and kids go on sale this Monday and 10% of proceeds go to the It Gets Better Project. One says “Love Proudly” in rainbow colors, while another is a simple rainbow flag. I will be buying one of these for sure! [Moxie Bird]
- Zooey Deschanel and pals have finally launched Hello Giggles, their new ladyblog. I’m already in love! [Hello Giggles]
- R. Kelly got the now-deceased songstress Aaliyah pregnant when she was only 15 years old, a new book written by one of his ex-friends claims. The alleged pregnancy is apparently the reason the two were engaged for a short time. [Black Voices]
- Lindsay Lohan begins house arrest today for that jewelry stealing/borrowing fiasco. Best wishes, LiLo! [Celebuzz]
- Justin Bieber was photographed wearing a $25,000 necklace with a pendant of Stewie from “Family Guy.” I know he’s a teen boy and all, but if you’ve got $25K to blow on jewelry, do you really want to wear a cartoon character around your neck? [Styleite]
- What do we think of “Glee”‘s uncensored PSA about not using the “r-word”? [NY Daily News]
- Divorcing Scarlett Johannson? Ryan Reynolds ain’t talking about it. “The media wasn’t invited to my marriage, and they’re definitely not invited into the divorce,” he tells Details. Good for him. [Celebuzz]
- Bryce Dallas Howard is pregnant with her second child. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Lady Gaga may release a Christmas album. Pa rum pum pum pum! [The Sun UK]
- ABC plans to air never-before-heard interviews with Jackie Kennedy Onassis. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Check out Jimmy Fallon pretending to be Neil Young performing Miley Cyrus’ “Party In The U.S.A.”! [Celebuzz]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s mistress, Mildred Baena, is threatening to sue her ex-husband, Rogelio Baena, for blabbing to “Entertainment Tonight.” Honey, I think you might have bigger problems to worry about right now. [PopEater]
- Who knew there were 10 TV characters who’ve had an STD? (Well, The Situation doesn’t count as a “character.”) [Crushable]
- “Dirty Dancing” may become the basis for a new online game a la “Farmville” or “Mafia Wars.” I’m having a hard time imagining this. [The Wrap]
- How to minimize the amount of laundry you have to do. (Um, become a nudist, obviously.) [Already Pretty]
- Tween actress Abigail Breslin earned $40K per day of work on the forthcoming flick “New Year’s Eve,” according to a minor’s contract filed in L.A. court. Clearly I need to renegotiate my day-rate with Amelia following this news. [Celebuzz]
- President Obama’s Twitter feed was following the softcore porn site Babestation. [The Sun UK]
- I totally have to try this method of hormone-free birth control. [The Hairpin]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.