Quickies: Check Out An Excerpt From Mindy Kaling’s New Book & More Kim Kardashian Proposal Deets
- How excited am I for Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, the book coming this fall from “The Office”‘s Mindy Kaling. There’s still a long time to wait until publication, but here’s an excerpt giving us a hint of what’s to come! [ONTD]
- Why might MTV want to cover up the Ronnie/Situation fist fight on “Jersey Shore”? [Crushable]
- The forgotten victim in the Maria Shriver/Arnold Schwarzenegger cheating scandal? Rogelio Baena, the ex-husband of mistress Maria Baena who thought the 13-year-old boy fathered by Ah-nold was actually his own biological son. [People]
- Armie Hammer opens up about kissing Leonardo DiCaprio in “J. Edgar,” a new movie about the cross-dressing, possibly-gay former FBI head. [Huffington Post]
- That bling bling engagement ring on Kim Kardashian’s finger? It cost $2 million clams. Also, Kardashian’s wedding will make her millions. Of course it will. Meanwhile, can I borrow some cash to pay my electric bill? [PopEater]
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson won “Dancing With The Stars,” while Olivia Ward won “The Biggest Loser.” [People, People]
- The Caylee Anthony murder trial is underway. The two-year-old’s mother, Casey Anthony, claims her death was an accident. [CNN]
- President Obama signed the guest book at Westminster Abbey and revealed he has no idea what year it is. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- The conservative Parents Television Council called Sunday night’s Billboard Music Awards — where Britney Spears and Rihanna pole-danced to “S&M” and had a pillow fight in lingerie — a “Vegas stripper show.” Hey, what have you got against Vegas strippers?!?! [The Wrap]
- Good news! The majority of Americans believe “geek” is a compliment. [The Mary Sue]
- I will not judge you if you’re curious about what goes on behind the scenes at the company that makes the Fleshlight sex toy. [AskMen]
- You know you want to watch a video of Barack Obama playing ping pong with British Prime Minister David Cameron. [The Daily What]
- Andre Leon Talley from Vogue is filming his own reality show. No, no, no, no, no. We want Grace Coddington — the breakout star of “The September Issue” — to get her own show. [Fashionista]
- “16 & Pregnant” teen Ebony Jackson and her husband Josh Rendon are expecting baby numero dos. [Crushable]
- You’re in luck if you want to watch a video of “SNL”‘s Jason Sudeikis delivering Chinese food to Daniel Radcliffe. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Oh dear, Steve Harvey’s sexist relationship advice book (which I actually read), Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, is being turned into a movie starring Gabrielle Union. [ONTD]
- There’s more than
one twoa few political sex scandals afoot! President Grover Cleveland, it turns out, was a rapist and a douchebag. [The Daily Beast]
- How to spike your coffee. (Not advised if you have a boss like Amelia who may then steal it.) [The Hairpin]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.