Quickies: “Botox Mom” Visited By Child Protect Services & LiLo Hangs Out With Marilyn Manson
- “Botox mom” Kerry Campbell, who injects Botox into her eight-year-old daughter Britney’s forehead to help her compete in beauty pageants, had her daughter removed by Child Protective Services. An all-around very sad story. [TMZ]
- Donald Trump has at last announced he won’t be running for president, praise be! “After considerable deliberation and reflection, I have decided not to pursue the office of the Presidency. This decision does not come easily or without regret; especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country,” Trump said in a statement. “I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election.” But Donald! You had the coveted Gary Busey endorsement! [TPM]
- Rihanna is following her abusive ex-boyfriend Chris Brown on Twitter. Hmm. What do we think about that? [PopEater]
- Check out the Disney princesses depicted as the seven deadly sins — even though some of them are totally off-base. I mean, Belle from “Beauty & The Beast” representing vanity?!? [TresSugar]
- Lindsay Lohan and Marilyn Manson — yes, you read that right — hung out together this weekend at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood. I would’ve loved to be a fly on the wall of that conversation. (Both reportedly want to be in a film about serial killer Charles Manson’s life.) [TMZ]
- Eighteen-year-old Nick Jonas might be dating a 26-year-old, Australian singer Delta Goodrem. I guess that’s legal… [PopEater]
- Angelina Jolie’s controversial directorial debut — a heavy-sounding film about the Bosnian war and rape — has finally gotten a title: “In The Land Of Blood and Honey.” [US Weekly]
- “Bridesmaids”‘s Melissa McCarthy is getting her own movie, or possibly two. Hooray! [The Mary Sue]
- Jenna Fischer from “The Office” is pregnant with her first child. Mazel tov! [People]
- It’s pretty f**ked up that 13-year-old Rebecca Black actually had to set the record straight over the weekend that she isn’t pregnant. She’s 13, people! [PopEater]
- Neve Campbell is back on the market! She and her husband are officially divorced. [TMZ]
- The cast of “Jersey Shore” has touched down in Italy. I’m sure they’re all doing us proud! Siiigh. [Celebuzz]
- This woman says she can’t date a guy if he doesn’t have a smart phone, like an iPhone. [xoJane]
- Last week, “The Daily Show”‘s Kristen Schaal guest-starred on “The Simpsons” (yes, that’s still on TV) as Milhouse’s girlfriend — and her name was misspelled in the opening credits. This week on “The Simpsons,” Kristen got a clever apology. [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.