Quickies: How Much Would Carrie Bradshaw’s Life Cost? And What Are “Jersey Shore Studies”?
- How much would Carrie Bradshaw’s life cost? A blogger crunched the numbers and those Manolos, Cosmos and condoms add up. [Refinery 29]
- Hugh Grant was allegedly in “deep negotiations” to replace Charlie Sheen on “Two and a Half Men” but things petered out when Hugh realized he’s so much better than that. [NYMag.com]
- Speaking of Charlie Sheen, his ex-girlfriend/ex-goddess Bree Olson is posing for Playboy. [The Superficial]
- Lindsay Lohan has been sentenced to 120 days of home confinement, instead of jail, in addition to her community service. Wonder how that’s going to work. [Celebuzz]
- Lord help us, there is going to be a University of Chicago academic conference on “Jersey Shore Studies.” Ph.D in GTL! [JoinStart]
- Woody Harrelson has been cast in “The Hunger Games” as Haymitch Abernathy (which sounds like something the Palins would name their child, doesn’t it?). Amelia doesn’t know how she feels about this. [Just Jared]
- Angelina Jolie famously has the coordinates of her childrens’ birth places tattooed on her arm. She sparked rumors of adoption (I mean, more rumors than there usually are) when another set of coordinates appeared on her bicep. Now Angie has finally confirmed whom that set belongs to: Brad Pitt. [People]
- David E. Kelley’s “Wonder Woman,” starring Adrianne Palicki, has possibly been picked up by NBC for a full series. [The Mary Sue]
- “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood has lost custody of her daughter, Leah, after her home has been deemed unlivable , and her ex-husband, Gary Shirley, has been granted full custody. [PopEater]
- A Mall of America outpost might open in East Rutherford, New Jersey, possibly including an indoor ski slope, sky diving, a water park, a skating rink, and minature golf. [Racked]
- Mia Amber Davis, a plus-size model and actress in “Road Trip,” has died at age 36. The cause of death is still unknown. [TMZ]
- The island in the Seychelles where Prince William and Kate Middleton are honeymooning is pretty swanky. [US Weekly]
- Also, Kate and Pippa Middleton have a “friendly rivalry” and squabble over “weird things” like who had a worse “headache or period pain.” Uh, OK. [US Weekly]
- Benjamin Millepied, Natalie Portman’s fiance and baby daddy, kinda sounds like a douche. [New York Daily News]
- “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”‘ Taylor Armstrong and her hubby Russell Armstrong have separated. Or maybe not. Hard to say. [Crushable, People]
- Settle down, a live-action “Daria” or “Beavis And Butthead” movie is not going to happen. (I was flipping out with excitement for about three seconds.) But that doesn’t mean we can’t cast the role of Daria just for fun! [Clutch.MTV.com]
- Mos Def is joining “Dexter” for a multi-episode story arch. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The 10 creepiest things about Zack Morris from “Saved By The Bell.” [Funny Or Die]
- The Situation’s dad is talking s**t about him. Harsh. [PopEater]
- What are some big screen inspirations for your big day? [Tres Sugar]
- I don’t normally post bikini pics, but if you squint, doesn’t Geri Halliwell a.k.a. Ginger Spice look like Jennifer Aniston here? [The Superficial]
- There exists a collection of a famous locks of literary hair. That’s not gross or weird at all. (Necklace anyone?) [FlavorWire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.