Quickies: Christina Aguilera Attacked On “The Voice” Set & Prince Harry’s Got A New Blonde
- Christina Aguilera was attacked by the family member of a losing contestant on “The Voice,” although it was only a “minimal physical attack.” Still, beating up the judge? What the hell is wrong with people? [ONTD]
- Paris Hilton is saying bitchy things about Lindsay Lohan because what else is new? [PopEater]
- Wherefore art thou pants, Jessica Simpson? [People]
- Vogue is launching 119 years worth of its magazine online in a “Voguepedia,” which sounds like the best resource a fashionista could ask for! [Fashionista]
- It looks like Amelia is going to have to fight Charlize Theron for Prince Harry. [Daily Mail UK]
- This list of the top 10 reasons why being single sucks is so, so true. I’m not even going to tell you how many of these I relate to. [Thought Catalog]
- Alicia Silverstone had to her first child, a son named Bear Blu, on Thursday, apparently via water birth! Mazel tov, Alicia! [Celebuzz]
- WTF is “Girltrash: All Night Long” and how awesome will it be? The trailer looks eyebrow-raising, to say the least. IMDB says it’s “the story of five girls and one epic night. The girls will find love, lust, girl-fights, rock and roll, and a whole lot of stoned sorority girls.” Yes, please! [ONTD]
- In honor of Mother’s Day (which was yesterday, in case you forgot to call your mom!), let’s take a look back on the past year in motherhood with The Stir’s handy-dandy chart. [The Stir]
- Kanye West reportedly asked for $1 million to play at a bat mitzvah for the son of former NBC head Jeff Zucker, which was this weekend at the Four Seasons hotel in NYC. Alas, Drake ended up playing this kid’s bat mitzvah instead. [Gothamist]
- Stanley Tucci has joined the cast of “The Hunger Games.” Swoon. [ONTD]
- Here’s a brief history of Woody Allen and his many muses. Team Diane Keaton! [Tres Sugar]
- In case you were wondering what The Situation’s mother looks like … [TwitPic]
- How to write a profile of Kristen Wiig — it’s easy! [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Pete Wentz and Bebe Rexha from the Black Cards will give advice on your personal life if you send a video of yourself asking a question to [email protected]. Dear Wendy’s advice is pretty sound, but you can always use a second opinion! [PopDust]
- Tori Spelling and her family have adopted a piglet named Hank. SQUEEE! [Celebuzz]
- Whose got the biggest dick in rock ‘n roll? Steven Tyler, says Guns ‘n Roses’ Steven Adler who, um, is an authority on this subject. [TMZ]
- Very cool: 17 artists and designers “re-imagine” Lady Gaga. [NYmag.com]
- Check out the best of the best in Etsy shops! Share us your favorites in the comments. [Re-Nest]
- Here’s five strange facts about crying. (Are you reading, John Boehner?) [The Week]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.