Quickies: Paul McCartney Might Be Engaged & Check Out Rihanna’s Home!
- The Beatles’ Paul McCartney is reportedly engaged to Nancy Shevell, his longtime girlfriend. Good luck, Paul! I hope being with Nancy Shevell works out better than that Heather Mills fiasco. [PopEater]
- Happy 50th birthday, George Clooney! Let us know if you need a birthday spanking! [Celebuzz]
- Check out “Glee”‘s cover of Rebecca Black’s song, “Friday,” y’all. [ONTD]
- An Italian university is warning its students to stay away from the “Jersey Shore” cast when they begin filming in Florence, Italy, soon. Not sleeping with the cast of “Jersey Shore” is only implied. [ONTD]
- Rihanna’s $11 million pad in Bel Air looks exactly like what you’d expect Rihanna’s $11 million pad in Bel Air to look like. [The Young, Black & Fabulous]
- Salma Hayek is launching a beauty line at CVS! [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
- Ever wonder who Taylor Swift’s song “Hey Stephen” — off her 2008 album Fearless — is about? Someone named Stephen Barker Liles from the band Love and Theft. So now you know. [PopEater]
- Charges will not be pursued against Nicolas Cage after his arrest in New Orleans several weeks ago for domestic abuse. Lovely. [The Superficial]
- Check out the poster for Miranda July’s upcoming film, “The Future,” which opens in July. I had to turn off her last movie, “Me And You And Everyone We Know,” after 20 minutes. Sorry, Miranda. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Karl Lagerfeld from Chanel is making a 30 minute film involving boobs, fairies and girl-on-girl kissing. Sounds “arty.” [Refinery 29]
- Ever wonder what Woody Allen’s five favorite books are? [ONTD]
- The 11 best unintentionally sexual church signs. [SomeECards]
- Bill Murray has been cast as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Laura Linney as his mistress in an upcoming film about FDR’s life. The flick is still casting for an Eleanor Roosevelt. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- And in other fictional presidential casting news, Joseph Gordon-Levitt — swoon — has been cast in Steven Spielberg’s “Lincoln” as President Lincoln’s son, Robert Todd Lincoln, who was the only Lincoln son to live into his teenage years. [Slash Film]
- “The Fighter”‘s Melissa Leo is writing a memoir, due out in 2013. Gee, everyone is writing a memoir these days. [Movieline]
- Rupert Grint — that ginger kid from “Harry Potter,” duh — gets a milk moustache. [ONTD]
- Chelsey Davy is copying Kate Middleton’s style already, the bitch. [People]
- It’s time to start shopping for spring flats if you haven’t already. Lucky’s got some good ideas! [Lucky Magazine]
- Now that you’ve seen Pippa and James in states of undress, which Middleton sibling would you most like to party with? [Tres Sugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.