Lip Tattoos: Fancy Or Freakish?
Lip tattoos have arrived, ladies, and I’m deciding if this leopard print pair will be part of my new spring look. Violent Lips, temporary lip tattoos, come in lots of hues and prints for any mood, occasion, or getup. My pros and cons list after the jump. Pros:
- Hide lip zits, cold sores, and fine lines easily.
- No one will see that food on your face.
- Lipstick smudges gone forever and forget about reapplication.
- At the party everyone will refer to you as “the girl with the leopard lips.”
- Someone might think you have a disease or rare skin disorder.
- Kissing is strictly forbidden. Not cool.
- You may be mistaken for a drag queen.
- If eating is hindered in any way, forget it.
So what do you think? Are they fancier than lipstick or just plain freakish? [The Hairpin]