Quickies: Mariah Carey’s Babies Are Named Moroccan And Monroe & James Middleton’s Got Naked Pics
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have revealed the names of their twin babies, who were born on Saturday! Moroccan Scott Cannon is the baby boy and Monroe Cannon is the baby girl. Sadly, Butterfly Honey and Glittersparkle did not make the cut. [Dlisted]
- Beyoncé surprised a gym full of school kids in Harlem who were dancing to her song “Get Me Bodied” for Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move!” campaign and their reactions are so adorable! This video brought tears to my eyes because I am a major nerd. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Jennifer Aniston’s former hookup, Brian Bouma, a lighting tech on “Love Happens,” blabbed to Radar Online all about their fling. Jen likes “bad boys” and made Brian “feel and act like a young school boy.” Jen allegedly chucked this chucklehead to the curb because he was “Mr. Too Pure.” [RadarOnline]
- In other Jennifer Aniston news, she chatted with Adele through the stalls of ladies’ room once and Adele accidentally called her “Rachel.” [ONTD]
- President Bush — er, Will Ferrell — reacts to Osama bin Laden’s death from his neighborhood Sizzler. [Funny Or Die]
- I said James Middleton (Kate’s little bro) was a hottie and no one agreed with me. Check out James’ naked butt in these NSFW nude photos that have been (eek!) released and tell me I’m wrong again. [Still wrong. — Editor] [Fleshbot]
- Jesse James is whining that Sandra Bullock does not let him see Louis, the son they tried to adopt together but who Sandra ended up adopting on her own. Yes, keeping a baby away from a man who dresses up like a Nazi for fun is so unreasonable, Jesse. [ONTD]
- Also, that creep is telling people fiancée Kat Von D is better in bed than Sandra Bullock. KLASSY. [PopEater]
- Brittany outs Santana in this “Fondue For Two” webisode of “Glee” … which you probably shouldn’t watch if you’re eating cheese right now. [Popdust]
- You know you want to know Girl Talk’s essential summer playlist! (That would be Girl Talk the musician, not Girl Talk the essay series on The Frisky.) [GQ]
- Some geek somewhere probably thinks this Tumblr of Agent Fox Mulder’s wristwatches on “The X Files” is very, very necessary. [The Mary Sue]
- If you ever wondered what it’s like to spend two days as a Russian tabloid sensation, my buddy Michael Idov can tell you. [The Awl]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: single again. That girl needs a gold-plated copy of The Frisky’s book, The 30-Day Breakup Guide. [Celebuzz]
- If you care, Kate Middleton wore the perfume White Gardenia Petals by Illuminum on her wedding day. [PopEater]
- Which books would you be afraid to be caught in public reading? [Tres Sugar]
- “Paula Deen Butt Massage” are four words in the English language that do not belong together. [Crushable]
- A “Glee” 3D concert film is coming to theaters in summer 2012 and will include live versions of “I’m A Slave 4 You,” “Raise Your Glass” and “Teenage Dream.” [The Wrap]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.