Quickies: Conan O’Brien Shaves His Beard & The 20 Best Osama/Obama Memes
- Watch Will Ferrell tell Conan O’Brien’s daughter to “kiss daddy’s beard goodbye.” [Team Coco]
- J.Crew included a gay couple — designer Somsack and his boyfriend, Micah — posing in pricey sweaters under the tagline “Happy Together” in their May catalog. Oh joy, something else for “family values” people to freak out about it. [Daily Mail UK]
- The MTV Movie Awards nominations are out! This sounded slightly prestigious until I saw Justin Bieber was nominated for his tour documentary, “Never Say Never.” [Pop Culture Brain]
- Check out the 20 best Osama bin Laden/Barack Obama memes to crop up on the Interwebs since Osama was killed this weekend! [BuzzFeed]
- Beyoncé was booed at last night’s Met Gala, apparently by photographers, because her dress was so constricting that she could not easily walk around in it and didn’t pose for enough photographs. Oh no, bitches. You do not boo Beyoncé! [Huffington Post]
- Here’s some useful/creepy advice on how to use Facebook when getting divorced. [The Hairpin]
- Li’l Wayne’s 12-year-old daughter, Reginae Carter, has gotten the court documents a minor needs to appear in a reality show. She’s reportedly going to be on a BET reality show about her family, earning $2K an episode for 11 episodes. According to a contract, Reginae won’t be able to touch the money until she turns 18 in 2016. But still … what is it with kids and tweens on reality shows? Doesn’t anyone realize middle school is the time in one’s life when your problems least belong on air? [TMZ]
- Kristen Wiig is retiring two of her “Saturday Night Live” characters: Penelope, the chronic one-upper, and Gilly, the annoying little girl. Thank God, because those were the two most annoying characters, ever. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Attention, anyone traveling to New York City soon/NYC residents! You simply must check out the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which opens tomorrow and runs until July 31. [MetMuseum.org]
- Anna Faris has been tapped as the love interest in Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest flick, “The Dictator.” Sacha will play a “cruel dictator” — the story is based on Saddam Hussein’s novel — while Anna will play a NYC organic food store owner he falls in love with. [Vulture]
- Christina Aguilera thinks it’s Halloween, I guess? [Celebuzz]
- The Kate Middleton bridal doll can be all yours for just $295! cough cough cough [The Hairpin]
- Shania Twain is dishing to Oprah all about her 2008 divorce, when her hubby cheated on her with her assistant … and then she fell in love with her assistant’s estranged husband. Drama! [People]
- The actor who plays Eva Longoria’s husband on “Desperate Housewives,” Ricardo Chavira, was busted early this morning in L.A. for a DUI. [TMZ]
- Stevie Nicks is sick! Oh noes! She’s come down with pneumonia and the flu and canceled a number of tour dates in New York this week. Get well soon, Stevie! [Gothamist]
- Saoirse Ronan, of “Hanna” and “Atonement,” will star in “The Host,” the big-screen adaptation of Twilight scribe Stephenie Meyer’s book. [ONTD]
- Here’s six celebs who beg you to kindly note they are not racists. [Crushable]
- Some items of women’s clothing we would like to see banned. Please tell me fedoras are on here? [Modern Man]
- Here’s 10 places you should most definitely not take your daughter on Take Your Daughter To Work Day. [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.