Quickies: Miley Cyrus Covers “Smells Like Teen Spirit” & Adele Snubbed The Royal Wedding
- OH HELL NO. Miley Cyrus covered Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” at a concert in Ecuador and possibly had a seizure onstage before she started singing. Oh, that’s her dancing? Kurt Cobain is rolling over in his grave. No wonder Courtney Love does so many drugs. [BuzzFeed]
- Donald Trump uses golf as an analogy to explain why he’s against gay marriage and it is absurd. [BuzzFeed]
- Rev. Al Sharpton is the last person who suggests “romance” to me, but Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon do not agree. Sharpton renewed the couple’s wedding vows on Sunday — the couple’s third anniversary and the day after Mariah gave birth to twins. [People]
- Adele snubbed an invitation to perform at the royal wedding after-party because she’d been planning a BBQ for a long time. She’s got her priorities, people. [The Sun UK]
- “Sex and the City”‘s Cynthia Nixon has signed on for an episode of “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” loosely based on the Broadway director Julie Taymor and her embattled show, “Spider Man: Turn Off The Dark.” [After Ellen]
- The 2011 Met Costume Gala is tonight … which means Met Costume Gala pics tomorrow!!! [ONTD]
- Neither Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, nor Julia Roberts, were immune to royal wedding fever. Royal wedding = zombie plague. [People]
- Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller are officially divorced now. Laaaadies, he’s single! Anyone biting? [US Weekly]
- Do men expect blowjobs? You betcha! [The Gloss]
- The Sartorialist Scott Schumann is “not really a fan” of personal style blogs. Ouch. [The Cut]
- Leighton Meester threatened to quit “Gossip Girl” if they didn’t allow her to star in the movie “Country Strong.” She told Company, “When ‘Country Strong’ came up though, I threatened everybody including my manager, my agent and everybody I worked with. I was like, ‘If I can’t do this, if we can’t work out the schedule, I’m moving to Costa Rica, I’m turning off my phone and I’m never going to work again.’ I was bluffing of course but it worked.” [ONTD]
- Alanis Morrisette’s son, Ever, looks nothing like her. [Celebuzz]
- JWoww’s vile ex-boyfriend, Tom, is now blabbing away that she tried to commit suicide by overdosing on Vicodin. STFU, dude. [RadarOnline]
- Robert Pattinson says dating Kristen Stewart is not a “publicity stunt.” Yes, after three years, I think most of us have figured that out. [Celebuzz]
- Why you would want to know Snooki, Charlie Sheen or Bethanny Frankel’s reaction to Osama bin Laden’s death, I don’t know. [PopEater]
- Justin Bieber was pelted with eggs on stage performing in Sydney, Australia. Aw, I feel bad for the little bugger. [Celebuzz]
- Here’s your official guide to “Real World” housemates who left the house! [Crushable]
- Here are some honeymoon style suggestions for Kate Middleton, inspired by “Indecent Proposal.” [Woman Getting Married]
- Science has made a working invisibility cloak, apparently. [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.