Quickies: Emma Watson Calls Brown Bullying BS & Zooey Deschanel Knocks Off The Frisky!
- Emma Watson posted a message to the media and her fans on her personal web site to say rumors she is leaving Brown because she was cruelly teased by students is untrue. “I have never been bullied in my life and certainly never at Brown. This ’10 points to Gryffindor’ incident [a “Harry Potter” reference that kids supposedly said when Emma answered a question correctly] never even happened,” Emma wrote. “I feel the need to say this because accusing Brown students of something as serious as bullying and this causing me to leave seems beyond unfair.” Emma said she’s not sure if she’ll be turning to Brown in the fall because she hasn’t decided yet and requested people stop speculating. [EmmaWatson.com]
- Lindsay Lohan’s community service at a women’s shelter might include teaching acting. Haven’t these poor women been through enough? [PopBytes]
- I’m sorry, but I just can’t get enough of the royal wedding’s frowning three-year-old bridesmaid, Grace van Cutsem! [PopEater]
- Zooey Deschanel and two pals started “the ultimate entertainment destination for smart, independent and creative females.” (Um, isn’t that what The Frisky is for? DUH.) Alas, Hello Giggles has no content on it as of yet. [Hello Giggles]
- Charlie Sheen penned an open letter about “Two & A Half Men” and his former boss, Chuck Lorre, and it’s just … sad. [TMZ]
- A new reality show on Oxygen called “The Glee Project” stars 12 kids competing for a 12-episode stint on season three of “Glee.” If a dude “wins” the show, he’ll most likely become a love interest for Amber Riley’s character, Mercedes. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Everything you need to know about Chelsy Davy, Prince Harry’s rumored (dammit) girlfriend. [Crushable]
- Joan Rivers sent Prince William and Kate Middleton a George Foreman grill because she’s awesome like that. [Fashionista]
- The scrumptious Channing Tatum — a former stripper — is teaming up with Stephen Soderburgh for a comedy about a male stripper. OH HELLS YES. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- This trailer for the Anne Hathaway/Jim Sturgiss/Ryder Strong flick, “One Day,” looks meh. But let’s be honest: I’ll probably end up seeing it. [ONTD]
- Amy Poehler is the best: at the TIME 100 Gala the other night, Amy thanked her kids’ nannies while she and hubby Will Arnett work so hard. [NYmag.com]
- Miranda Kerr tweeted a TwitPic of herself breastfeeding her baby son, Flynn. That’s going to be awkward in about 12 years. [Daily Mail UK]
- “Gossip Girl”‘s Chace Crawford has struck a deal in his marijuana arrest from last summer: his criminal record will be wiped clean if he stays out of trouble for one year. [PopEater]
- Ex-Miss USA Susie Castillo says she was “molested” during an TSA airport screening pat down, alleging the officer touched her genitals four times. The TSA said they reviewed Susie’s allegations and said nothing as amiss. [TMZ, TMZ]
- Tom Brady did a men’s shoes collaboration with Uggs and it’s unsurprisingly not fugs. (Unlike the Jimmy Choo collaboration, of which we do not speak.) [Refinery 29]
- Mike Tyson’s tattoo artist is suing “The Hangover” — which replicates the tattoo on Ed Helms’ face in the sequel — because that is really a good use of everyone’s time. [TMZ]
- Ice-T and Coco are debuting a reality show in July called “Ice Loves Coco”! Now I know what I’ll be watching on the days it’s too hot to go outdoors. [PopEater]
- Angelina from “Jersey Shore” is engaged no more! Her fiancé called off the wedding after he allegedly received a phone call from “a fire fighter” saying he’d slept with Angelina and didn’t know she was engaged. Now David Kovacs — who proposed to Angelina on the red carpet of an event in February — doubts the baby she’s carrying is his. [RadarOnline]
- Fact: I love conspiracy theories. Here are 11 good ones about the royal family. [TruTV]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.