Quickies: Check Out The Royal Wedding Drinking Game & See Rihanna’s Airport Full Body Scan
- It’s almost here! The royal wedding starts at 4a.m. EST tomorrow and Amelia and I will be watching! Because nothing says festive like boozing while its still dark out, we might just play Buzzfeed’s official royal drinking game. If there is someone along the procession route holding a clever sign, have on drink. If a baby starts crying during the ceremony, have two drinks. If there is a shot of the Queen showing any emotion at all, chug! [BuzzFeed]
- Here’s your official, minute-by-minute guide to the royal wedding tomorrow! [Tres Sugar]
- New York magazine has rounded up the juiciest Kate Middleton and Prince William gossip from the many, many books about the pair now being published. Threesomes and a weave are alleged! [NYmag.com]
- If Prince Harry — a.k.a. Hot Ginge — is not your type (and he had better not be, bitch), here’s some other princes who are still single. [Celebuzz]
- Rihanna did her civic duty — or something — and got a full body scan at the airport yesterday. [The Superficial]
- Blake Lively was apparently walking around with her new red hair for three weeks before anyone noticed. [ONTD]
- Why does girl geek blog The Mary Sue call the “Scream” movies a “feminist-friendly horror franchise”? [The Mary Sue]
- Not to be “all princesses all the time” here, but hey, look! It’s a roundup of best and worst comic book princesses. [ONTD]
- Oh, and Kate Middleton is doing her own makeup tomorrow after a few private lessons with a makeup artist. Very cool. [People]
- Eeek! Here’s an exclusive look at Johnny Weir’s six little black dresses he designed for eDressMe.com! [NYmag.com The Cut]
- What the eff is going on with Adam Lambert here? No, no, no, no, no. [Celebuzz]
- A Fox News segment called “Glee” “too gay” and “propaganda.” Sigh. Moving on! [ONTD]
- Netflix Instant suggestions for every conceivable situation a lady might find herself in. [The Hairpin]
- Check out these behind-the-scenes pics on how MAC cosmetics are made at a factory — I’m sorry, a MACtory — in Canada. Pretty cool! [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
- What’s in Lucky magazine’s definitive shopping guide to all things spring fashion? [Lucky]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.