Quickies: Katie Holmes Isn’t A Drug Addict After All & Check Out Jon Hamm Looking Hawt!
- Star magazine apologized to Katie Holmes for saying she uses drugs in a January issue with the headline “Katie Drug Shocker!” (The drugs Katie supposedly “uses”? Endorphins she gets from a reading by a Scientology e-meter. Yeah, lame.) The mag will make “substantial donation” to a charity of Katie’s choice “for any harm we may have caused,” according to a statement in its latest issue. Next up, Star will apologize to every single female actress whose lunchtime burrito was proclaimed “a bun in the oven”! [TMZ, PopEater]
- Pink was snapped — literally — barefoot and pregnant at the grocery store. EW. [RadarOnline]
- Uh oh. Angelina from “Jersey Shore” is pregnant. Put down that Long Island iced tea immediately, young lady. [TMZ]
- Oh, hells yeah, there’s a royal title name generator! From henceforth I shall be known as Princess Jessica Musgrave Wakemanskitt of New York Cityport. [E! Online]
- ZOMG, check out Jon Hamm looking hawt and stubbly at the Lakers game last night. Yum! [Celebuzz]
- Tina Fey’s hour-long talk with Eric Schmidt, a mucketymuck at Google, is just as witty, interesting and charming as you’d expect it to be. The woman can do no wrong. [The Mary Sue]
- This chick wants to tell you all about the time she had sex in a cemetery in broad daylight, as you do. [The Hairpin]
- All you need to know about Miley Cyrus being back on Twitter is that she used the hashtag #braless. [The Superficial]
- Cher — God bless — took to Twitter to rage about Donald Trump. “Donald Trump is an a**hole,” Cher tweeted. “Saw him in Aspen with one Dcup chick after another. Everyone there thought he was an idiot.” Rest assured, plenty of people outside of there think he is an idiot, too, Cher. [TMZ]
- VH1 denies model/Kanye West ex Amber Rose is getting her own reality show, which is a shame because I would love to know where all the s**t from his song “Blame Game” came from. [Necole Bitchie]
- I’m still not convinced the existence of “Fashion Star,” NBC’s fashion reality show hosted by Elle MacPherson, has been justified. [Styleite]
- Find out why Michelle Williams left home when she was only 15. Yikes. [Celebuzz]
- Obviously you want to listen to Stevie Nicks’ new album, In Your Dreams, which is being livestreamed over at Rolling Stone. [Rolling Stone]
- Trying too hard: what it means and how to avoid it. [Already Pretty]
- Is it OK to dump a booty call via text message? [Em & Lo]
- What do we think of Ashley Olsen’s bright red suit? Kinda matronly? I’m not feeling it. [Celebuzz]
- In honor of Steve Carrell leaving “The Office,” let’s look back fondly — er, awkwardly — on Michael Scott’s most awkward moments ever. [Tres Sugar]
- Why is the Osbourne family endlessly fascinating to Americans? Son Jack Osbourne is debuting a film at the Tribeca Film Festival called “God Bless, Ozzy Osbourne.” [PopEater]
- A Milwaukee woman had a 12.5-lb. baby last Wednesday — by C-section, of course. Obviously you can’t poop out a baby that big. (OK, maybe you can. But you don’t want to.) [The Week]
- Speaking of crazy pregnancy news, meet a pregnant lady with lotsa food allergies who lived off of Big Macs. [Babble]
- “Teen Mom” baby daddy, Jo Rivera — the ex of Kaitlyn Lowry (the girl with the crappy mother who cared more about her new boyfriend than her pregnant teen) — has debuted a rap video in which he remixes the Alicia Keys’ song “Unthinkable.” What to the what? There is a verb for this. It is called “Kevin Federline”-ing. [PopEater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.