Quickies: Kendra Wilkinson Gets Rated R On “DWTS” & Is Carla Bruni Pregnant?
- Ex-Hugh Hefner girlfriend/Playboy model Kendra Wilkinson got rated R on “Dancing With The Stars” last night, hopping up on the judge’s table for some booty-shakin’ to “La Vida Loca.” Have fun explaining that to your kids, moms and dads of America! [Celebuzz]
- Gwyneth Paltrow called her “mean” grandmother a see-you-next-Tuesday on “Chelsea Lately.” Whoa. Whoa. [ONTD]
- We are exceedingly proud of our own Mind Of Man, John DeVore, for writing about his alcoholism in this brilliant piece of The Fix. [The Fix]
- Do you have what it takes to pass the indie rock cred test for girls? [The Hairpin]
- Carla Bruni is avec un bebe if le gossip is to be believed. Just the thought of her and French President Nicolas Sarkozy doin’ it gives me the shivers. [Styleite]
- Lindsay Lohan got a standing ovation on Jay Leno last night and no, that’s not a penis reference. [The Superficial]
- Jodie Foster is defending Mel GIbson again. Seriously, what dirt does he have on her? [Huffington Post]
- An 18-year-old palace guard in London — i.e. the dudes in red who wear the funny hats — has been banned from working at the royal wedding after calling Kate Middleton a “posh bitch” on Facebook. Cameron Reilly — who also likes to post pictures of himself holding guns — wrote, “Her and William drove past me on Friday and all I got was a s****y wave while she looked the opposite way from me, stupid, stuck-up cow. Am I not good enough for them! Posh b****. Who really gives a f*** about her?'” Yikes, calm down, Cameron. She was probably just thinking about how rad it is some chick has a manicure with her face painted on it. [Daily Mail UK]
- Speaking of the royal wedding, here’s your handy dandy guide to royal wedding scandals. Oh yes, the word “tampon” is used. [Tres Sugar]
- Dude, I’m totally in love with this blog, Books Are My Boyfriends. Don’t tell Amelia, but I intend to read this all day tomorrow instead of work. Shhh. [I heard that.] [Books Are My Boyfriends]
- Hotstuff Ryan Phillipe said he may quit acting to focus on working behind-the-camera. Sad news for our eyes. [The Superficial]
- Person-I-don’t-care-about Kristin Cavallari is engaged to the NFL’s Jay Cutler. Please tell me this will not cause another reality show to occur! [People]
- Remember the social networking site Friendster? It’s erasing all blog posts, photos, and other assorted flotsem and jetsam on May 31. [TechCrunch]
- Has anyone heard of the term “mommy wines” before? [The Week]
- Macy’s is replacing 300 million petroleum-based clothes hangers with black matte hangers made from recycled materials. [Styleite]
- How to wear typically taboo color combinations without looking like a three-year-old. [Already Pretty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.