Quickies: Marines Sing “Hold It Against Me” & James Franco Gets Another Ph.D
- Even Britney Spears loves this “Hold It Against Me” lipdub by U.S. Marines of 266 Rein and HMLA 169 who are stationed in Afghanistan. Pretty cute stuff. [Popdust]
- Kate Middleton did her own makeup for her engagement photos and rumor has it she’ll do her own makeup for her wedding to Prince William a week from today. Really? No, I don’t believe that at all. Also, designer Sophie Cranston denies she’s making Kate’s wedding gown. [NYmag.com, US Weekly]
- Speaking of the royal wedding, let’s talk about tiaras, shall we? [ONTD]
- In honor of Good Friday, here are the most awesomely reckless uses of the cross in popular music! [Popdust]
- What are nine sexual kinks that are actually kind of dumb? (Sorry to offend you, people who love clown porn.) [Dumb As A Blog]
- James Franco is pursuing his second Ph.D. Beginning in fall 2012, he’ll be studying for a Ph.D. in Literature and Creative Writing at the University of Houston. He’s currently working on his Ph.D. in English from Yale. Just reading about James Franco’s accomplishments makes me tired. [Us Weekly]
- Obligatory Tina Fey post of the day! Tina visited “Ellen” to chat about her pregnancy, the Duggars, knock-knock jokes … and her new memoir, Bossypants, of course. [ONTD]
- Denise Richards says she and ex-husband Charlie Sheen “aren’t in the best place.” You don’t say. [Celebuzz]
- Lindsay Lohan will be in the John Gotti biopic after all — not as Victoria Gotti, but as some random Gotti relative named Kim. That renowned actress Kim Kardashian was also considered for the “Kim” role, so it must be a super difficult and important one. [The Superficial]
- Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum in Washington, D.C., debuted a Robert Pattinson statue and … well … it’s not looking good. [Celebuzz]
- We already addressed whether “Game Of Thrones” is sexist. Now let’s discuss whether HBO’s hit new show is racist, too. [Slate]
- Sadly, Prince William will be off the market soon. Like, a week. What were his most charming royal moments? [Tres Sugar]
- A family photograph of Lady Gaga playing on her childhood piano was donated by the Germanotta parents — that’s Mama and Papa Gaga — to the “Women Who Rock” exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, opening on May 13. [ONTD]
- Here’s what you might learn about the repercussions of teen sex if you believed everything you see on TV. [Crushable]
- Christina Aguilera was honored by the geighs. [The Superficial]
- Jennifer Hudson was reunited with the BAFTA award she won for “Dreamgirls,” five years after it was lost in the mail. Awww. [ONTD]
- Here are the top 10 reasons that stoners are like Jewish mothers, starting with — you guessed it — a love of food. [Heeb Magazine]
- Who doesn’t love an animal slideshow? Here’s 10 pets trying to escape their dumb masters. At least, that’s what we think they’re doing. [Dumb As A Blog]
- Why must reality stars like “Real Housewives” Simon van Kempen suck so hard at music? Goooood question. [PopDust]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.