Quickies: J. Lo Gets A Kiss From Casey Abrams On “American Idol”
- Did anyone think the kiss Casey Abrams gave Jennifer Lopez on “American Idol” last night was a little bit creepy? Or was it actually kinda sweet? Amelia says, “He shouldn’t be trying to do the heartthrob thing.” What does everyone else think? [Huffington Post]
- Emma Watson reportedly abandoned her Ivy League dreams because fellow students at Brown University were a**holes to her. A source told The New York Daily News that when Emma answered a question correctly in class, some students would trill, “Three points for Gryffindor!”, which is a congratulatory phrase at the Hogwarts school in the “Harry Potter” movies. [New York Daily News]
- “30 Rock”‘s Jane Krakowski pooped out her baby on April 13. His name is Bennett Robert Godley. Mazel tov, Jane! [US Weekly]
- It’s a sad comment on society when celebrity couples who haven’t gotten divorced is grounds for a slideshow. [Celebuzz]
- Chris Martin was apparently a grouch at an A-list party for his wife Gwyneth Paltrow’s new cookbook, My Father’s Daughter. I’m sure divorce rumors will start swirling in three seconds. But hey, the guy’s a musician. Maybe he was just being moody. [Dlisted]
- Shirtless Jonas Brothers, y’all. Which ones are legal? [Celebuzz]
- Amy Poehler made TIME magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world, which gets her two paragraphs of foolishness from Aziz Ansari. (Justin Bieber and Chris Colfer from “Glee” also got nods from the mag.) [TIME]
- Ethan Hawke is going to be a daddy for the fourth time: his second wife, Ryan Shawhughes, is pregnant with the couple’s second child. Ethan also has two kids with his ex-wife, Uma Thurman. [US Weekly]
- I just feel dirty watching Heather Morris, who plays Brittany the cheerleader on “Glee,” dancing all sexy in this Esquire video! [PopEater]
- Sad face. Rider Strong — on whom I used to have a major crush — does not think a “Boy Meets World” reunion will happen. [ONTD]
- Check out the six famous figures you only know by their insulting nicknames — for example, Pocahontas! [Cracked]
- I have a feeling a list of the top five sexiest food mascots is going to be so, so wrong. [Foodbeast]
- The “Tiger Mom” Amy Chua’s eldest cub, 18-year-old Sophia Chua-Rubenfeld, has started her own blog, New Tiger In Town. Presumably, she’ll be blogging about life at an Ivy League and life with a demanding mother. [IvyGate]
- A new stiffy-enhancing rubber, nicknamed “Viagra for condoms,” is headed to the market. The condoms contain a gel that make men get harder. Naturally, it’ll be approved and for sale in Europe first. Lame. Europe gets all the good stuff. [Wall Street Journal]
- Of course Mariah Carey spent $100,000 on her twins’ nursery. This is Mariah we’re talking about. [PopEater]
- J.Lo and hubby Marc Anthony are working on an “American Idol”-esque reality show tentatively called “Que Viva,” in which they travel around Latin America scoping out undiscovered musical talent. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Attention, ’80s nostalgists! “Labyrinth” and “The Dark Crystal” are going to be released in HD. [ONTD]
- JWoww’s ex-boyfriend, Tom, told Star she once stabbed him with a knife and hit him with a fireplace poker on another occasion. UGH. [PopEater]
- Robert Pattinson was not invited to the royal wedding, contrary to the imaginary seating arrangements in my head. Also, he loved MC Hammer’s cartoon and randomly keeps a storage space in Dubai. [Celebuzz]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.