Unlikely Style Inspiration: “Meek’s Cut Off”
“Meek’s Cutoff” stars Michelle Williams as a hardbitten pioneer woman trying to make her way across the prairie with a band of pioneers, and the clothing worn in the film reflects the settlers’ hardscrabble lives. We’ve taken Michelle and “Meek’s Cutoff” as inspiration for our summer wardrobe and picked six perfect prairie dresses. (And we won’t tell if you skip the bonnet.) Check ‘em out after the jump!
- Lipsy Lace Insert Scoop Neck Prairie Dress, $89.65
- Xhilaration Peach Floral Dress, $24.99
- LA Made Ditzy Floral Prairie Dress, $79
- Forever 21 Prairie Dawn Dress, $19.80
- Lenora Prairie Dress, $31
- American Rag Long Dress, $54