Today’s Lady News: 5 Myths About Planned Parenthood
- Five myths about Planned Parenthood that it’s about time we cleared up! Are you reading, Congressional Republicans? [Washington Post]
- After Match.com agreed to screen its users against a sex offender database, the woman who sued the company after she was sexually assaulted on a date has revealed her identity. Carole Markin, a Los Angeles TV executive who filed the lawsuit anonymously as “Jane Doe,” applauded Match.com for agreeing to screen users. “I’m happy that they heard my message,” Markin said. “But I’m cautiously optimistic. They’re a big company, so we’re waiting to see what will happen.” [AOL News]
- Women are more likely to quit engineering jobs due to negative work environments rather than trouble balancing work/family, according to a study by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. [Montreal Gazette]
- Volkswagen is touting its new Beetle as the perfect car for men. Yes, for men. [The Week]
- Bloggers at Feministing are petitioning The New York Times to hire someone other than a white dude on their op-ed page. [Feministing]
- Grete Waitz, a Norweigan runner who won the NYC Marathon nine times, died today from cancer at age 57. [Los Angeles Times]
- Utne Reader is offering an all-female music sampler. Go get it! [Utne Reader via Feministing]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.