Quickies: Kara DioGuardi Opens Up About Rape & HBO Has Already Renewed “Game Of Thrones”
- Former “American Idol” judge Kara DioGuardi opens up in her new memoir, A Helluva High Note, about the molestation she suffered as an 11-year-old and her experience as an adult being date raped by a well-known music producer. DioGuardi writes that she kept the rape to herself for years out of fear that angering him would ruin her career. [PopEater]
- Drama! A “Glee” extra has leaked the identities of the prom king and prom queen on Twitter (but fret not — there’s no spoiler at the link). Heads will roll! [Crushable]
- 100 songs, $100 in aid relief to Japan — what could be a better deal? A group called Songs of Love for Japan is selling 100 songs from artists like Tori Amos, Sara Bareilles, Ani DiFranco, and Elizabeth and the Catapult, and donating proceeds to ShelterBox, a charity that helps in disaster areas. (If $100 is too steep for your pocket, you can get a sampler of 20 songs for $20!) It runs through Thursday April 21st at 10:00 a.m. EST, so hop to it! [Songs Of Love For Japan]
- ZOMG, check out these 13 recipes featuring Cadbury creme eggs. Those brownies look amazing! Someone bake these, please. [BuzzFeed]
- HBO has renewed “Game of Thrones” for a second season after airing only one episode. Geeks rejoice! [EW.com]
- And speaking of “Game of Thrones,” is the show feminist or not? Entertainment Weekly’s Jennifer Armstrong investigates. [EW.com]
- That white stuff Vanessa Hudgens was licking off her fingers at Coachella? Her rep says it was melted white chocolate. Amelia still isn’t buying it. [Amy Grindhouse]
- Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne and the other stars of “Bridesmaids” posed for a drunk shopping-themed spread for Harper’s Bazaar. How badly do I wanna go drunk shopping with Kristen Wiig? [Styleite]
- Charlie Sheen brought one of his “goddesses,” Natalie Kenly, to court today for a custody hearing regarding his twins with Brooke Mueller. Classy! [TMZ]
- Halle Berry canceled plans to appear on Broadway in “The Mountaintop” so she could sort out custody drama with her ex, Gabriel Aubry. [Young, Black & Fabulous]
- Behold, the eight cheesiest lines from “William & Kate,” Lifetime’s original movie about the happy couple. (Personally, I was disappointed by the utter lack of cheesiness. I expected more from you, Lifetime.) [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Playgirl reportedly wooed the 28-year-old son of Tea Party’s Rep. Michele Bachmann, Lucas Bachmann, with a photo spread offer, but he turned it down. [PopEater]
- “Real Housewives”‘ star Jill Zarin said she got a “liquid facelift.” What the heck is that? [People]
- Tween star Demi Lovato, 18, is leaving her Disney show, “Sonny With A Chance,” after a stint in rehab to focus on her recovery. She also told “20/20″ that she’s been cutting herself since age 11 and “feel(s) horrible” for attacking her backup dancer, Alex Welch, last year. [Celebuzz, TMZ]
- Liv Tyler and her grandma will publish an etiquette book called Modern Manners in 2012. Random. [Washington Post]
- “Boardwalk Empire” star Paz de la Huerta has been slapped with five misdemeanor charges, including attempted assault, after attacking Samantha Swetra from MTV’s “The City” at a party last month. [PopEater]
- Karl Lagerfeld is allegedly making a perfume that smells like books. As in, paper. [Styleite]
- Gang Starr’s MC Guru died on Monday at age 48 from cancer-related causes. RIP! [MTV]
- Rumor has it Blake Lively and Penn Badgeley were seen holding hands at Coachella. The “Gossip Girl” duo broke up this fall after a three year relationship. Damn, now I’ll never get my chance with Penn! [ONTD]
- Debbie Gibson and Tiffany, the two reigning pop queens from the ’80s, are planning a tour together. Britney and Christina, this is your future! [PopEater]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding will be livestreamed on the royal’s YouTube station. [NYmag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.