Quickies: Kate Middleton Designing Her Wedding Dress? And Vanessa Hudgens’ Eats Mysterious Powder
- Kate Middleton is reportedly designing her own wedding dress out of ivory satin, lace and pearl buttons. Designer Sophie Cranston from the label Libelula is said to be piecing the dress together. (P.S. The Lifetime original movie “William and Kate” airs TONIGHT at 9 p.m. EST. I’ll totally be watching, bitches!) [Daily Mail UK]
- After Nicolas Cage’s arrest for domestic abuse this weekend, he was bailed out of the pokey by Dog the Bounty Hunter. Embarrassing! [People]
- Not to brag or anything, but our very own Amelia and her dog Lucca were featured in The New York Post on Sunday! Aren’t they a good-looking couple? [NY Post]
- Britney Spears will — allegedly — soon share custody of her sons Sean and Jayden with ex-hubby Kevin Federline based on her record of not-bats**t-crazy behavior these past few years. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Vanessa Hudgens was licking something white off her fingers at Coachella. But what the hell was it? I say vanilla frosting. A cynical person whose name rhymes with Schmamelia thinks it’s much more more illicit. [Dlisted]
- Ryan Gosling is in talks to star in “The Lone Ranger” alongside Johnny Depp, which means The Frisky may actually go pay money to see “The Lone Ranger.” Damn you, sneaky Hollywood. [Huffington Post]
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewert were snapped kissing in NYC. I guess they didn’t split up? [Celebuzz]
- Taylor Momsen urged women in the audience at her Pretty Reckless show on Wednesday to come dance onstage in their bras … and was apparently embarrassed when the only one who was game was an “unattractive” woman who whipped her bra off and danced topless. Oops. [New York Post]
- Ali Fedotowsky got five staples in her head this weekend after the kayak carrying her and “Bachelorette” paramour Roberto Martinez capsized. Get well soon, Ali! [People]
- “Glee”’s Matthew Morrison debuted a duet with Elton John on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show today — a mashup of “Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters” and “Rocket Man.” [Celebuzz]
- Vogue threw a bone to us “poors” and cobbled together 100 spring must-haves under $100. [Vogue.com]
- African American-targeted makeup company Carole’s Daughter has inked a major deal with Solange Knowles, Cassie and Selita Ebanks. [Clutch Magazine]
- “American Idol” underdog Pia Toscano allegedly ditched her boyfriend back in Queens, New York, to schtup “Dancing with the Stars”‘ Mark Ballas. (Not that I blame anyone for wanting to schtup Mark Ballas.) [New York Post]
- Chef Jamie Oliver is reportedly giving Brad Pitt cooking lessons because if their personal chefs have the day off, he and Anglina Jolie don’t even know how to make PBJ for the kids. Or he heard that Gwyneth Paltrow got a cooking lesson with Jamie as a birthday gift and he got jealous! [The Sun UK]
- Author Terry McMillan’s Waiting To Exhale sequel, called Getting to Happy, is in the works and will catch up with the ladies 15 years later. [The Grio]
- A woman claims she was paid $400 to be Natalie Portman’s ass double in “Your Highness.” But will Natalie deny it?! [Daily Mail UK]
- Whoa: McLovin’ and two hot girls. Mind. Blown. [The Superficial]
- Apparently there are eight ways in which Justin Bieber and Bob Dylan are exactly alike. Let’s hear all of ‘em. [Popdust]
- Behold, a flying booger on the nightly news. [Buzzfeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.