Quickies: Watch “William & Kate”’s Extended Trailer & What Soaps Just Got Cancelled?
- Lifetime has released the extended trailer for “William & Kate: The Movie” and it looks predictably schmaltzy and AWESOME. I am counting down the days until April 18 when this airs at 9 p.m. (EST). Who else is going to watch? [Us Weekly]
- Shocker: Jessica Simpson’s boobs get her out of parking tickets. [The Superficial]
- Apparently one of Courteney Cox and David Arquette’s marital problems was that he was obsessed with having sex with her. [TMZ]
- The world’s first 3D porn film sold out in theaters across Hong Kong tonight. “3-D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy” is in Cantonese and based on Chinese erotic literature. [Fox 411]
- ABC has cancelled “All My Children” as of September 2011 and “One Life To Live” as of January 2012. Soap fans the world over (ahem, Amelia) are crying into their bon-bons. [TVline.com]
- President Obama and his wife will appear on “Oprah” on April 27th — one last visit to Oprah’s couch before her show ends! [PopEater]
- Ha! PETA wants to put the prodigiously reproductive Duggar family on a billboard reminding people to spay and neuter their pets. [Crushable]
- Drew Barrymore is rocking red locks now. If you squint, she kinda looks like Alyson Hannigan. [Celebuzz]
- Taylor Swift bought her parents a $1.4 million house in Nashville. The Tiger Mother would approve! [US Weekly]
- Emily Haines from Metric is more than a little creeped out that Glenn Beck is playing her music on his show. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- In his new book, One Nation Under Sex, Penthouse porn honcho Larry Flynt details the sex lives of the presidents. Ick, I do not need to know about what went on in George W. Bush’s White House, thanks. [Tres Sugar]
- “Glee” is going to cover Rebecca Black’s song “Friday.” You knew this was going to happen! [PopEater]
- Coach is suing the fabric store Jo-Ann Fabrics for ripping off their “signature Cs” print. I guess you won’t get those fake Coach curtains after all. [Styleite]
- Adam Royer from “The Real World: Las Vegas” finally got booted off the show after multiple violent outbursts. Ugh. There’s one on every reality show, isn’t there? [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Kobe Bryant was fined $100,000 for uttering a gay slur at a referee (he called him a “f**king fa**ot”) earlier this week at a Knicks game. [PopEater]
- Tina Fey did an hour-long interview with NPR about her new memoir Bossypants, “30 Rock,” and why everyone gets on “Daily Show” correspondent Olivia Munn’s case. [Autostraddle]
- What wingwoman skills does every girl need? [How About We]
- Lisa Vanderpump from “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” will provide commentary for CNN’s coverage of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s April 29th wedding. Wait, what? Does that make sense to anyone? Surely there are other Brits CNN could call! [RadarOnline]
- Sally Field has been cast as Mary Todd Lincoln, the president’s wife, in Stephen Spielberg’s upcoming biopic, “Lincoln.” In edition to being a wartime First Lady, Mary Todd Lincoln also lost two children while they were young and possibly suffered from bipolar disorder. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Check out this Janelle Monae hair tutorial! [Fashion Indie]
- Obviously you want to see Bjork’s iconic swan dress made out of LEGOs. [The Gloss]
- Anyone else notice Karina Smirnoff’s Playboy cover was channelling Cher? [Crushable]
- Diego Luna is playing a gay dude (again) in a Spanish-language flick called “Cock.” Done and done. [Guanabee]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.