Two years after splitting from Royston Langdon, it appears that Liv Tyler has a new piece of arm candy. An especially sugary one, if you ask me. His name is Theo Wenner and he is rock royalty in his own special way—his dad is Rolling Stone magazine founder Jann Wenner. “They’ve been dating for a while now,” a source tells Life & Style. Which makes sense since they were photographed together at Paris Fashion Week in March, and then again this week strolling in New York.
So what else do we know about Theo? Find out after the jump.
- Theo is a celebrity photographer who has shot Ke$ha, MGMT, and Corinne Bailey Rae for Rolling Stone. He’s good, but we have a feeling that dad helped him get in the door. Theo started interning in the photo department at RS in 2006 and in 2008, shot Robert Pattinson for the Hot List issue. He’s been working steadily ever since. “Theo gives a fresh, new perspective to the pages of the magazine,” says the mag’s creative director. “He displays confidence, style and a great knowledge and appreciation of photography in all its forms.”
- But other magazines want Theo, too. He’s shot for Vanity Fair, Vogue Hommes and Jalouse and did Opening Ceremony’s lookbook.
- Theo snapped photos of Liv for the spring/summer issue of French fashion magazine, Purple. Could this be how they met?
- At 24-years-old, Theo is quite a bit younger than Liv, who is 33. It sure is the year of the rabbit.
- Theo is at home behind and in front of the camera. He was a model for Hogan’s fall print campaign two years ago. And this cute photo of him and Liv was posted on photographer Terry Richardson’s website on April 2.