Quickies: Lindsay Lohan Cast As Mob Daughter Victoria Gotti & NJ Considers A Snooki Ban
- Lindsay Lohan beat out Sienna Miller and Blake Lively for the role of Victoria Gotti, mobster John Gotti’s lanky blonde daughter, in a new flick. Somehow, this casting just feels right. [
- In other LiLo news, Betty White is smacktalking her and Charlie Sheen for not being “grateful” for their success. Betty White, always the voice of reason. [TMZ]
- Britney Spears is on Tumblr! [BritneySpears.Tumblr.com]
- No one cares whether or not Kate Middleton is a virgin. [Huffington Post]
- Parents of students at Shady Grove Elementary School in Henrico, Va. are pissed that a plastic surgeon passed around a breast implant to students when he visited for Career Day. I can’t say I blame them. [ParentDish]
- In light of Snooki’s $32K payday from a speech at Rutgers Univeristy, a New Jersey lawmaker is sponsoring so-called “anti-Snooki” legislation that would allow students to opt out of mandatory activity fees that go towards paying campus entertainment they find objectionable. Also, he called her a “degenerate.” Now that’s just mean. [Fox 411, TMZ]
- Mila Kunis is grossed out that nasty Charlie Sheen invited her to join his “goddesses,” because the girl has sense. [PopEater]
- Watch James Franco and Stephen Colbert nerd out in a Lord Of The Rings/J.R.R. Tolkein challenge! [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Jada Pinkett Smith says her daughter Willow doesn’t mind when she and hubby Will Smith get frisky at home, but son Jaden is grossed out. And I’m sure he’s thrilled she’s talking about it publicly, too! [Bossip]
- Katherine Heigl will produce and star in an HBO flick called “The Knitting Circle” about a mom who overcomes her child’s death by joining a knitting group. I am sure Stich ‘n Bitch queen Debbie Stoller is psyched knitting has hit the big screen! [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings have welcomed their second kiddie. Mazel tov! [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Here’s some prom dresses you are totally going to regret. [Huffington Post]
- The Colts’ Peyton Manning and his wife, Ashley, are the new parents of twins, Mosley (a girl) and Marshall (a boy). Congrats! And how cute is the name Mosley? [PopEater]
- In honor of Taylor Kitsch’s birthday, why don’t you “Friday Night Lights”/Tim Riggins fans out there freeze up some beer popsicles? [The Hairpin]
- Check out the trailer for “Hesher,” the new Joseph Gordon-Levitt flick where he stars as an anarchist. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Of course there’s another sex tape out there of Kendra Wilkinson fooling around with a woman. Why wouldn’t there be? Girlfriend loves to be on film! [PopEater]
- How to re-energize a boring sex life. (Not that I’m suggesting that’s a problem for you.) [Madame Noire]
- Christian Louboutin is suing Yves Saint Laurent for allegedly ripping off his red soled heels. [Styleite]
- How much do I love this bizarro pic of Keira Knightley in Vogue Italia? [Oh No They Didn’t!]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.