Quickies: Watch Matthew Morrison Sing In A Gay Boy Band & LeBron James’ Mom Arrested
- I promise, watching this clip of Matthew Morrison singing in a “gay boy band” called Boys R Us is well worth your time. He calls it “the gayest thing” he’s ever done. [NYmag.com, Celebuzz]
- Alec Baldwin says “30 Rock” will end next season — not just because the actor’s contracts expire in 2012 but because “Tina is gonna have a big career directing films and writing.” I don’t disagree with that. [NYmag.com]
- Russell Brand will be on “American Idol” tonight giving advice to the contestants. Yes, advice. [Twitter]
- Here’s sex advice from girls with underarm hair. Sure, why not? [Nerve]
- LeBron James’ mama, Gloria James, allegedly slapped a hotel valet in Miami while “apparently intoxicated.” [TMZ]
- “Law & Order: SVU” star Mariska Hargitay is the proud new adoptive mama of a baby girl named Amaya, who was born last week somewhere in the U.S. Mazel tov, Mariska! [BumpShack]
- Here are the first pics of Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem’s son, Leo. Adorable! [BumpShack]
- MTV has picked up the pilots for spin-off reality shows for three “Jersey Shore” stars: Snooki and J-Woww in one show together and Pauly D in another. I will be all over Snooki and J-Woww’s show like white on rice. [The Wrap]
- Natalie Portman responds to the rumors that she did very little onscreen dancing for “Black Swan” by stating she won’t respond to “the nastiness.” [PopEater]
- Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are basically starting a shirt-of-the-month club. [Styleite]
- Country singer and out lesbian Chely Wright is engaged to her partner, Lauren Blitzer. Congratulations! [After Ellen]
- Farrah from “16 & Pregnant” is writing a book. File this and Bristol Palin’s memoir under Books We Are Not Going To Read. [US Weekly]
- Audrina Patridge and her sister, who has lots of tattoos, have inexplicably been given their own VH1 reality show. [PopEater]
- Kate Gosselin is being sued for allegedly not paying her marriage counselor back in 2009. Of course she is. [RadarOnline]
- Jake Gyllenhaal was seen out and about with “90210”‘s Jessica Lowndes. He’s 30. She’s 22. Oh brother, here we go again. [PopEater]
- Matthew McConaughey is dressing his son Levi like Oliver Twist, apparently. [Celebuzz]
- What’s gerontophilia, you ask? Love of the elderly. Like, sexual love of the elderly. [Slate]
- Style blogger Tavi talks about blue hair and blogging! [Styleite]
- Why did this 25-year-old woman strip down to her undies in front of police dogs? God, some people are dumb. [AOL News]
- How to order wine with dessert. (Yes, dessert is an excuse for more drinking!) [Made Man
- Here’s some British dating slang we’d like to adopt. My votes are for “snog” and “pulling.” [How About We]
- New parents naming their kids “Palin” tripled from 2008 to 2009. Who are these people? [Moms.Today.com]
- Ten fashion rules for weddings, as presented by cats. [BuzzFeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.