Quickies: Tina Fey’s Memoir “Bossypants” Is Out & Will Kim Kardashian Become A Jersey Girl?
- Tina-Fey/dp/0316056863/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1302116345&sr=1-1" target="new">Tina Fey’s memoir Bossypants is out today! I love this explanation for how she chose the title: “Why is this book called Bossypants? One, because the name ‘Two and a Half Men’ was already taken. And two, because ever since I became an executive producer of ’30 Rock,’ people have asked me, ‘Is it hard for you, being the boss?’ and ‘Is it uncomfortable for you to be the person in charge?’ You know, in the same way they say, ‘Gosh, Mr. Trump, is it awkward for you to be the boss of all these people?’ I can’t answer for Mr. Trump, but in my case it is not.” [ABC News]
- Oopies. That nude photo of Elizabeth Taylor was apparently a fake. It’s reportedly a photo of dancer Lee Evans, taken by photographer Peter Gowland for a book called Classic Nude Photography: Techniques and Images with Liz’s face Photoshopped atop it. You sure had me. [Digital Spy]
- Kim Kardashian is reportedly shopping for an apartment in Alpine, New Jersey, with boyfriend Kris Humphries. Obviously she should stop by Seaside Heights if she’s in the state, right? [TMZ]
- Bethanny Frankel is getting her own talk show produced by the peeps who produce Ellen DeGeneres’ show. Will someone please explain to me why people find this woman so compelling? [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Charlie Sheen is trying to trademark his bats**t insane “catchphrases” now. Because the poor man clearly needs more money. [The Superficial]
- A little free advice from Joy Behar to Kate Gosselin: date someone with a vasectomy next time. LOVE. [RadarOnline]
- Taylor Swift reportedly went on a date in Nashville with Garrett Hedlund, the star of “Tron” and “Country Strong.” Meh, I’d probably date every hot guy in the world if I were her, too. [US Weekly]
- And speaking of Taylor, listen to her covering “White Blank Page” by Mumford and Sons for BBC radio. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson will be the host of “Fashion Star,” the new NBC fashion reality show. Apparently its going to be a more downgrade version of “Project Runway,” with designers making clothes that the average women would wear. Meh. [Styleite]
- Kendra Wilkinson says every woman’s got a li’l stripper in her. Do we agree? [Monsters & Critics]
- Here’s a gratuitous photo of James Marsden. You’re welcome. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Check out this sneak peek of “Glee” covering “Born This Way”! [Celebuzz]
- Boxer Laila Ali gave birth her her second child, a daughter, on Monday. Laila is a “Dancing With The Stars” alum and the child of boxing great, Muhammad Ali. [US Weekly]
- A father in Georgia must cough up a $300 fine for tattooing “D.B” — short for “Daddy’s Boy” — on his son’s arm. It’s illegal to tattoo someone under the age of 18 in GA. This candidate for Father of the Year doesn’t even remember tattooing the letters on his kid because he was drunk. [Newser]
- Check out these world record-breaking weddings! [Trés Sugar]
- Why do animators feel the need to sex up female cartoon characters? [Crushable]
- Lauren Conrad’s gotten a deal to publish three more books. I can think of, like, 36 unemployed writers whom you shouldn’t tell this to. [Us Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.