Quickies: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Are Dunzo? And Kate Hudson Drinking While Pregnant!
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are reportedly “on a break,” apparently because their work schedules are so hectic and they both eventually developed “apathy” about trying to see each other. Fourteen-year-old girls, here’s your shot at R-Patz. Seriously, go for it. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey took “artistic nude photos” of her while she’s pregnant. He’s already apologizing to his future children for taking these pics. [People]
- Kate Middleton will have six hair stylists on her wedding day. Kate does have a lush head of gorgeous brown hair, but isn’t six hairstylists overdoing it? [NY Daily News]
- Rainn Wilson and Ellen Page are “butt buddies.” You know you want to read that interview. [Blackbook]
- Does this pic show Kate Hudson drinking red wine while pregnant? How very European of her. [Amy Grindhouse]
- Miley Cyrus is rumored to be unhappy about a sex doll made in her likeness. (I would be, too.) [PopBytes]
- Ashley Judd has opened up about her dysfunctional family life, her father’s drug use, and the sexual abuse she suffered as a child in her new memoir, All That Is Bitter & Sweet. Love that woman. [PopEater, RadarOnline]
- Yesterday, Olivia Wilde tweeted to her “honeybadgers” on Twitter that she’s not boning Justin Timberlake. Today, Michael K schools Olivia Wilde on what honeybadgers are really like. (Answer: not cute.) [Dlisted]
- Check out the video for Kelly Rowland’s song “Motivation.” If this isn’t a song to have sex to, then I don’t know what is. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- McDonald’s announced it will hire for as many as 50,000 new positions — from fry scoopers to managers — on April 19th in a hiring blitz. While the company acknowledges they usually hire a similar amount of new positions for the busy summer months, the fact that they’re looking to hire 50,000 in one day is unique. In other words, it’s a publicity stunt. (But it’s a publicity stunt that will get people working, so I guess that’s OK.) [MSNBC]
- When this dude with bipolar disorder decided to go off his lithium medication after 15 years, his therapist decided to ditch him. Intense. [BlissTree]
- “Family Guy” is going to become a comic book series. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- In honor of my Nesting post about decorating my new 11′-by-8′ bedroom, here are some tips on how to decorate small spaces. You know, from a real expert. [Apartment Therapy]
- Look, Jack Kerouac’s book On The Road has been rewritten for “bros”! [Lit Drift]
- Oh no: Amanda Bynes’ dog is missing. Hollywood-sters, have you seen this pooch? [Celebuzz]
- After news broke that Katie Couric might leave her anchor post at “CBS Evening News” in order to host a talk show, newscaster-turned-sleazester Jerry Springer has advised her in the future to “do the opposite of what I do.” Sage advice for us all! [RadarOnline]
- Kevin Federline’s baby number five is going to be a girl. I’m sure you all care. [TMZ]
- Designer Jason Wu has released a limited edition nail polish set. Oooh, very pretty! [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
- Twelve celebrities who were teen moms (not including the girls from MTV”s “Teen Mom,” who aren’t really celebrities). [Crushable]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.