Quickies: Rosie O’Donnell Thinks Chris Brown Haters Are Racist & Creepy Panty-Selling News
- Rosie O’Donnell thinks Chris Brown’s haters are racist and therefore he is held to “a different standard” than other abusive a**holes. Wait, what? Does this make any sense at all? [PopEater]
- Speaking of abusive a**holes, Charlie Sheen’s custody agreement with Brooke Mueller over the couple’s twin sons is finalized. It stipulates that Charlie’s “goddesses” are not allowed to show public displays of affection towards the kids. Bizarre! [TMZ]
- Kate Middleton’s mom and sister spent three hours inside Alice Temperley’s boutique in London last week, fueling speculation that Temperley is designing the royal wedding gown … or just Pippa Middleton’s maid of honor gown. [Daily Mail UK]
- Why are members of the Westboro Baptist Church — the bigoted, homophobic church that protests at funerals — singing Lady Gaga’s “Telephone”? It has to be seen to be believed. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- A pair of used panties once owned by Queen Elizabeth were all set to be sold at a British auction house … but then the auction got stalled so as not to embarrass Prince William before his wedding. Who’s the sick f**k that wants to buy a used pair of Queen Elizabeth’s underwear? [TMZ]
- Here’s the cover of Kelly Cutrone’s new book, Normal Gets You Nowhere. I’ll totally be reading this one because, no joke, If You Have To Cry, Go Outside was really good. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Hugh Hefner isn’t asking his bride-to-be Crystal Harris to sign a prenup. [TMZ]
- The casting directors of the “Superman” remake allegedly are open to casting Lindsay Lohan as a villain. Lindz also has reportedly been offered the role of Sharon Tate, the murdered actress/wife of director Roman Polanski, in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson. Wow, she can get work! [The Superficial, TMZ]
- Oh and if you feel like listening to Lindsay Lohan’s 911 call from that Betty Ford clinic incident when she and a chemical dependency tech Dawn Holland allegedly got involved in a physical altercation, here it is. [TMZ]
- How does beauty affect who picks up the check? [YourTango]
- You know you want to know what RuPaul has to say about Miley Cyrus. (Nice things, I swear!) [NYmag.com Vulture]
- James Franco has quit Twitter because some of the companies he works with didn’t like what he was tweeting. [Celebuzz]
- Here’s some plumber butt we don’t mind: “Cougar Town”‘s Josh Hopkins almost lost his trunks while swimming with Courteney Cox Arquette in St. Barthes. [PopBytes]
- Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth (ex-Mr. Miley Cyrus) have been confirmed as Peeta and Gale, respectively, in “The Hunger Games.” [Celebuzz]
- Justin Bieber went to Spain and ate McDonalds. Facepalm. [Celebuzz]
- Hayley Williams from Paramore is on the cover of the May 2011 issue of Cosmo. Anyone else think that’s a little random? [Crushable]
- Why do dudes downgrade sometimes? [College Candy]
- Wrestling wives are the new clique to get their own reality show. Wrestling wives? Really? Does anyone care about them? [TMZ]
- Very serious question: who is hotter, Max Irons or Jeremy Irons? [The Gloss]
- Fourteen creepy dolls that will eat you in your sleep. [Crushable]
- In case you missed the love of my life, Taylor Swift, performing my favorite song of hers, “Mean,” at the Academy of Country Music Awards last night, well, here you go! [Oh No They Didn’t!]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.