- A woman claims she has not been able to close her eyes after plastic surgery gone wrong. Ew! Another reason to keep what your mama gave you! [Gawker]
- Actor David Boreanaz has settled a sexual harassment lawsuit with an actress on “Bones” who claims he sent her lewd text messages and promised he could “make things happen” for her. [TMZ]
- Is the so-called “men’s rights” movement actually growing? God, let’s hope not. [Salon]
- Sexism in punk music: it happens. [The NJ Underground]
- The new “Female Force” comic book about Angelina Jolie appears to be about her boobs, judging by its cover image. [E! Online]
- Memphis lawyer Milton Magee has been charged with allegedly raping one of his clients, allegedly asking her to undress so he could examine her surgical scars for a medical malpractice lawsuit. ICK. Nothing pisses me off like people who (allegedly) abuse their positions of power. [WMCTV]
- A Malaysian MP is under fire for calling female drivers slow and saying they don’t pay attention to the road. [Malaysia Star]
If you see a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News, please send it to me at [email protected] Thanks!