Today’s Lady News: Woman Claims She Can’t Close Eyes After Plastic Surgery
- A woman claims she has not been able to close her eyes after plastic surgery gone wrong. Ew! Another reason to keep what your mama gave you! [Gawker]
- Actor David Boreanaz has settled a sexual harassment lawsuit with an actress on “Bones” who claims he sent her lewd text messages and promised he could “make things happen” for her. [TMZ]
- Is the so-called “men’s rights” movement actually growing? God, let’s hope not. [Salon]
- Sexism in punk music: it happens. [The NJ Underground]
- The new “Female Force” comic book about Angelina Jolie appears to be about her boobs, judging by its cover image. [E! Online]
- Memphis lawyer Milton Magee has been charged with allegedly raping one of his clients, allegedly asking her to undress so he could examine her surgical scars for a medical malpractice lawsuit. ICK. Nothing pisses me off like people who (allegedly) abuse their positions of power. [WMCTV]
- A Malaysian MP is under fire for calling female drivers slow and saying they don’t pay attention to the road. [Malaysia Star]
If you see a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News, please send it to me at [email protected] Thanks!
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.