Quickies: Elizabeth Banks Has A Baby Boy & Check Out Amber Rose’s Nipple Rings
- “30 Rock”‘s Elizabeth Banks has welcomed a son, Felix, via a surrogate. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Barry Bonds’ former mistress, Kimberly Bell, told a jury the baseball player threatened to cut off her head, cut out her breast implants, and burn her house down after he began using steroids. Yikes. Bonds is currently on trial for perjury. Don’t do drugs, kids! [L.A. Times]
- Wendy Williams, Kirstie Alley and Cheryl Burke reportedly snubbed Chris Brown backstage at “Dancing With The Stars.” [PopEater]
- The web site My High School Boyfriend Was Gay looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen. [My High School Boyfriend Was Gay]
- You won’t regret checking out these 60 completely unusable stock photos. Pineapples seem to be a theme. [BuzzMedia]
- Amber Rose was photographed with her nipple rings poking through the fabric of her shirt, giving new meaning to the term “headlights.” Someone get this girl a bra! [Media Takeout]
- Courtney Love had only kind/weird things to say about her ex, Edward Norton, who became engaged to his girlfriend, film producer Shauna Robertson, three weeks ago: “Wow, it’s about time. He’s 41, they’ve been together for six years. He needs to have babies. I wonder what kind of ring he got her? He bought me a ruby.” [New York Post]
- Ten reasons a Gwyneth Paltrow food magazine might actually work. [NYmag.com Grub Street]
- The fabulous Judge Judy has been hospitalized for “intestinal discomfort.” Get well soon, judge! [RadarOnline]
- Watch out, Taylor Swift: I am knocking you down and taking your panda sweater! [Celebuzz]
- Lily Allen is hella pissed the save-the-date cards to her upcoming wedding have leaked. She wrote on Twitter, “Oh and whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you’re a d— and your [sic] not invited anymore. Have some respect and stay at home.” [PopEater]
- “Real Housewife” Teresa Guidice was allegedly punched in the face by a woman’s husband at a bar in the Dominican Republic last month after she sprayed a bottle of champagne all over the woman. How so very Snooki. I can use “Snooki” as an adjective, right? [RadarOnline]
- Khloe Kardashian is the very first cover girl of Cosmopolitan Middle East, which sounds like it should be a weird magazine. [Celebuzz]
- Miley Cyrus is unimpressed by YouTube sensation Rebecca Black. Aren’t we all, though? [Oh No They Didn’t!]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.