Quickies: Lindsay Lohan Is Just “Lindsay” Now
- Lindsay — just Lindsay! Lindsay Lohan is officially dropping the “Lohan” from her name. Like, Oprah and Cher, Lindsay wants to be referred to by her first name only from now on. Lindsay it is! Her mother Dina tells PopEater that Dina and Ali will also be changing their names to Dina’s maiden name, Sullivan. Good job, Michael Lohan, now your family is even changing their names to get away from you! [PopEater]
- Prince William’s bachelor party — hosted by our fave firecrotch ever, Prince Harry — is set for this weekend at a private location and promises “plenty of booze and some legendary activities.” I bet, heh heh. Quick, ladies: now’s our chance to break up the engagement! [US Weekly]
- Chris Brown’s publicist quit after he broke a window in a dressing room at “Good Morning America” and stormed out of the studios with his shirt off. Good move, lady. Also, ABC apparently wants to try to get Chris and Rihanna to televise a meeting with each other, which sounds really sensitive, ethical and not at all profit-motivated. [Page Six, The Superficial]
- Happy 69th birthday, Aretha Franklin! May you have many, many more silly hats ahead of you. [Black Voices]
- That school for girls in Malawi that Madonna wanted to open? Not going to happen. [DListed]
- Yay! Maya Rudolph is joining Christina Applegate for the new Lorne Michaels-produced NBC sitcom about working moms! [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Kill yourself now: Amber Portwood from “Teen Mom” reported financial earnings of $280,000 in 2010. Screw this blogging thing; I’m getting knocked up by some skeezy 17-year-old. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Some fool spent 500 hours making cowboy boots for Lady Gaga. [NYmag.com’s The Cut]
- Check out plus size model Crystal Renn’s photos from Vogue Mexico! So pretty. [The Gloss]
- Jenelle from “Teen Mom 2″ got herself into a brawl this week — captured on camera, of course — and now she’s in trubs with the law. [TMZ]
- Lord help us, Whitney Houston’s drug scandal-ed daughter Bobbi Kristina is in talks for her own reality show. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- “American Pie 4″ promises Jim and Nadia’s sexytimes video hits YouTube just in time for the 10th high school reunion. I hate myself that I will probably end up seeing this. [PopEater]
- Giants QB Eli Manning and his wife, Abby, gave birth to their first child, a girl named Ava, on Monday. Congratulations! [People]
- ZOMG, there’s a Jane Austen novel drinking game. [Crushable]
- “Sources” claim Miley Cyrus feels like a “has-been” at 18. Disney is a cruel mistress. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Is there a piece of clothing you’re ashamed to own? [The Gloss]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.