Quickies: Chris Brown Whines About “GMA” & Rachel Zoe Had Her Baby!
- Whiny whiner Chris Brown is whining that he feels “Good Morning America” “exploited” him by asking about his domestic violence assault against ex-girlfriend Rihanna, which caused him to smash a dressing room window, rip his shirt off (?), and run outside of the studio. Jeez. What’s wrong with you bitches? Can’t a guy beat his girlfriend in peace around here?! [Gawker]
- Elizabeth Taylor’s private funeral service is being held today. [TMZ, People]
- “K Town,” a “Jersey Shore”-style reality show about Asians in L.A.’s Koreatown is allegedly a-comin’, although we don’t know on what network yet. Blink and you’ll miss it, but The Frisky logo gets flashed in this “K-Town” pitch video. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Rachel Zoe pooped out her baby! Mazel tov, Rachel and Rodger. I’m guessing little Skyler Berman, a boy, already has a better closet than I do. [PopEater]
- Tiger Woods’ new girlfriend, Alyse Lahti Johnston, 22, used to draw him pictures as a young tyke. Somewhere, Hugh Hefner wants to give Tiger a high five. [US Weekly]
- Russell Simmons thinks everyone should cut Chris Brown some slack. [The Superficial]
- Paris Hilton is allegedly getting lawyered up in response to author Neil Strauss’ new book which claims she once told him she stopped making out with a black dude once she realized he was black. [The Superficial]
- The release date for Duke Nukem Forever, a really awesome Xbox 360 game in which aliens rape women and you get to slap a woman across the face to “bring her back to her senses,” has been delayed yet again. [BuzzFeed]
- Knut the polar bear, who died suddenly and unexpectedly at the Berlin Zoo this weekend at age four, might be stuffed by a taxidermist and put on display at the zoo. Also, Knut may have died suddenly of “brain problems,” according to autopsy results. [TMZ, USA Today]
- “The Real Housewives of D.C.” ain’t coming back. The Frisky staff is crying into our throwing wine! (“30 Rock” reference.) [RadarOnline]
- George Lopez made a “joke” about Kirstie Alley on “Dancing With The Stars” comparing her to a pig with her “hooves tapping away.” Gee. Hilarious. [PopEater]
- Russell Brand nearly asked Katy Perry to marry him on their first date. Aww! These two are so cute. [ELLE]
- Blogger Jennifer Wright’s imagined conversations with Prince Harry are quite amusing. [The Gloss]
- Photos of shopping malls in the summer of 1990 = brilliant. [How To Be A Retronaut]
- A PG-13 version of “The King’s Speech” — the Oscar winner for Best Picture — is coming. That movie was rated R? Did I miss a sex scene or something? [New York Times]
- The case for “The Tonight Show” with Ellen DeGeneres as host. Not a bad idea. [Splitsider]
- Gwen Stefani announced she would be donating $1 million dollars to victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami. Maybe it’s earmarked for Harajuku girls? [PopEater]
- Nicki Minaj reportedly won’t be a guest judge on Simon Cowell’s show, “X Factor,” after all. [TMZ]
- Here are 17 stars under age 17 — pop’s next wave of stars! [PopDust]
- What are five ways a “normal person” can date a celebrity? Take notes, golddiggers. [PopEater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.