Quickies: Hugh Hefner’s Fiancée And Dr. Phil’s Son?
- Crystal Harris, the 24-year-old Playboy Playmate and fiancée of Hugh Hefner, is reportedly sneaking around with Jordan McGraw, 24, son of TV’s Dr. Phil. The pair were allegedly seen at L.A.’s Chateau Marmont — the last place any celebrity should go if they’re looking for privacy — being flirty. Jordan McGraw allegedly tried to hold of Crystal’s hand and kissed her on the shoulder. Uh oh. I am imagining blonde babies with big ol’ moustaches. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Pregnant stickbug Rachel Zoe may, or may not, have gone into labor today. [Styleite]
- Rebecca Black dropped by Jay Leno’s couch to sing “Friday” last night. It did not go so hot. Also, Lady Gaga has called Rebecca a “genius,” which is laying it on a bit thick. [TMZ, The Superficial]
- How can you get your boyfriend to enjoy stinky cheeses? This is the kind of problem I would have. [The Atlantic Monthly]
- What do you do when sex hurts? [Em & Lo]
- We thought Jane Pratt — the former EIC of “Sassy” and “Jane” — and style blogger Tavi Gevinson were starting a ‘zine together. It turns out that JanePratt.com will be for the fortysomething woman who “doesn’t feel fortysomething,” while Tavi will do a print mag and her own website focused on teens. Hmm, that’s just a smirch disappointing. [Styleite]
- Elizabeth Taylor’s New York Times obituary writer died six years before she did. RIP, Liz! [BuzzFeed]
- Also, check out 26 things you probably didn’t know about Liz Taylor — including how she once made history on “The Simpsons”! [BuzzFeed]
- One more piece of Liz Taylor news: Mark Chapman, the man who murdered Beatle John Lennon, reportedly considered killing Liz Taylor or Johnny Carson as well. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Paz de la Huerta of “Broardwalk Empire” was arrested in New York City last night after she allegedly threw a glass and punched another woman in the face. Fighting over a dude, natch. It’s time for anger management classes with Chris Brown, y’all. [TMZ]
- You know you want to see a slideshow of trashy pregnancy photos. [UGO.com]
- “Good Morning America” host Robin Roberts said she was “shocked like everybody else” when Chris Brown threw a little hissyfit on the show yesterday after Roberts questioned him about Rihanna. [TMZ]
- The UK’s Daily Mail newspaper is, like, obsessed with Kate Moss’ cellulite. Get a life, people. [The Gloss]
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are suing their former insurance broker for possible embezzlement. [PopEater]
- Robert Kardashian underwent an emergency appendectomy yesterday. Get well soon, Rob! Let me know if you need a candy striper to ease the healing process along. [TMZ]
- ZOMG, Parks & Recreation: The Book is going to happen. [The AV Club]
- Russell Brand cannot believe he used to have sex 20 times a week. Me neither, actually. Didn’t he wee wee get sore? [The Superficial]
- How will you be celebrating National Puppy Day? [Crushable]
- Oy vey, Carmindy from “What Not To Wear” has her own iPhone app. [Beauty Blogging Junkie]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.