Elizabeth Taylor is, of course, famous for her acting career, numerous marriages, charity work, and love of diamonds, but she was also known for her classic beauty look. She often highlighted her natural beauty with a dazzling red pout, but her violet eyes always took center stage with the help of bold brows and expertly lined eyes. Now, we might not be able to drape ourselves in sparkly diamonds, like Liz Taylor, but we can surely adopt her makeup tricks as we remember her life and career.
Left to Right
- Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 in Red Muse, $34, YvesSaintLaurent
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel, $21, Sephora
- IDEAL SHADE Cream-to-Powder Foundation SPF 15 (available in several skin tones), $7.99, Avon
- Smudge Pot in Black, $20, Stila
- SuperCurlacious Mascara in Black, $4.99, Avon
- Pigment in Naked (for highlighting), $19.50, MAC