Who Should Bradley Cooper Date Next?
I always thought there was something kind of sweet about Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger as a couple. When Bradley said last year, “I can’t say enough about [Renee]. I just love her. I love acting with her. I can learn so much from her,” I kind of swooned. When they moved in together in the fall, I thought it was adorbs. But now—after two years of never officially saying they were a couple—the two have supposedly broken up. Which leaves them both single and ready to mingle. [People]
After the jump, who we think Bradley should date next.
- Hello—his “A Team” co-star Jessica Biel is flying solo as of last week, too. What perfect timing.
- Abbie Cornish. The two looked so hot together in “Limitless.”
- He should try to snag Jennifer Garner from Ben Affleck since they were obviously meant to be together. Bradley will always be Will Tippin of “Alias” to me.
- Hey, Taylor Swift is single and likes them older.
- Jaime Pressley—she’s recently divorced and could give him a little edge with the whole DUI thing.
- He should make Sandra Bullock’s dream in “All About Steve” come true and give her a chance.
- Amanda Seyfried. She’s been making the rounds lately.
- She may be dating Penelope Cruz’s brother at the moment, but we think Will would be super cute with Eva Longoria.