Quickies: Kate Winslet Is Dating John Mayer?!
- Kate Winslet’s “steamy new hookup” is allegedly notorious ladies man John Mayer. Really, Kate? I like John’s music, but you are sooo much better than Jessica Simpson’s sloppy seconds! Oh well. Maybe these two will hit it off. Kate can show him her merkin and John can blab about it to Playboy. [Celebitchy]
- Jennifer Lawrence from “Winter’s Bone” has been cast in the lead role in the film version of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Apparently the book series is crazy popular. Anyone read them? [The Wrap]
- This is the best photo of Rob Kardashian in drag that you will ever see, guaranteed. [Celebuzz]
- It’s hard to imagine anyone would be happy Japan was devastated by an earthquake and a tsunami one week again. Then you meet this girl. [Bossip]
- Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren has bought herself a $12 million mansion in West Palm Beach. That should ease the pain a little, shouldn’t it? [Daily Mail UK]
- CAA, the powerhouse Hollywood agency, is now representing Giggy Vanderpump, the Pomerianian pup owned by Lisa Vanderpump from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Yes, seriously. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- The sheer dress that Kate Middleton wore at a St. Andrews fashion show when she allegedly caught Prince Williams’ attention has sold for $125,000. [Fashionista]
- No one could look any more adorable than Ewan McGregor on a bicycle with a puppy. [Crushable]
- God only knows why, but Miley Cyrus’ cover of “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” is going to be released as a single. [PopEater]
- Christina Applegate is coming back to TV as a working mom with a stay-at-home husband. It’ll be produced by Lorne Micheals and written by “Saturday Night Live” writer, Emily Spivey. [TV Line]
- Jennifer Lopez brought her cutie patootie twins, Max and Emme, to the “American Idol” set. How cute! [US Weekly]
- Drake manages to pull off a zebra jacket. Well done, you! [Celebuzz]
- January Jones inspired a Versace eyewear collection? OK, sure, whatever. [The Gloss]
- What are the nine things college girls should give up for Lent? [College Candy]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.