10 Things A Guy Could Say That Would Make Us Run For The Hills
We were just waiting for Emily Maynard to jump from “Bachelor” Brad Womack’s loveboat. His “I’m a perfect guy now” facade was crumbling by the second during the finale. What was her first hint? When he got angry at her for questioning that his desire to be a father to her daughter was enough? How dare she! Or was it when Brad’s brother warned her “not to poke the bear”? If there’s a bear within capable of being provoked, you best believe we’re not sticking around to make its acquaintance. We’re glad Emily decided very wisely not to walk down the aisle — at least for now. After the jump, some things a guy could say that would make us hightail it in the opposite direction. Add yours in the comments.
- “My ex is crazy” or “My ex has a restraining order against me.”
- “I sell drugs.
- “I don’t date girls who aren’t fully waxed.”
- “I’m always right.”
- “Sometimes I have violent thoughts.”
- “Making money is the most important thing to me.”
- “Paris Hilton is my ideal woman.”
- “I’m a Scientologist.”
- “Why don’t you dress sexier?”
- Ever calling me a “c**t.”