Quickies: Katy Perry’s Mom To Write Tell-All Book
- Katy Perry’s mom is writing a tell-on book on her Christian ministry her famous daughter. The bombshell, apparently, is that Katy’s mama “disagrees with a lot of choices [Katy] makes in her career.” You mean her mother isn’t proud her daughter’s shooting whipped cream out of her bra? That’s just crazy. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Kurt and Blaine finally kissed on “Glee”! Squeeee! [Celebuzz]
- Reese Witherspoon is marrying her longtime boyfriend, agent Jim Toth, on March 26 at her California home. Aww! [Radar Online]
- Facebook has blocked a company from selling a Mark Zuckerberg action figure. Instead, you’ll have to find your Ken doll a tiny tee shirt and zip-up hoodie. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Hugh Dancy received a vibrator at a read-through for “Hysteria,” his new movie with Maggie Gyllenhaal, about the invention of the beloved vibe. Hugh was gifted a “vibrating bean,” to be exact. Hmm, I think Amelia has that one. [A vibrating lima bean, to be specific. — Editor] [NYmag.com]
- Rihanna cried to a Vogue reporter while talking about her rocky relationship with her dad, Ronald Fenty. Daddy issues, party of one! [Radar Online]
- “American Pie”’s Seann William Scott checked into rehab. No, Stiffler, not you, too! [The Superficial]
- Eva Longoria celebrated her 36th birthday yesterday at … the Little Mermaid ride at Disney Land. Um, sure. [Celebuzz]
- Did you know Bradley Cooper was once married for four months to actress Jennifer Esposito? [Yes. — Editor] Meh, I’d still do him. [Celebuzz]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have requested no wedding gifts at their impending nuptials and instead have selected 26 charities for guests to make donations to instead. [Huffington Post]
- Check out a PSA from Maci, Farrah and Chelsea of “Teen Mom” warning you not to become a teen mom. [Seventeen]
- NBC is casting for a new fashion reality show, tentatively called “The Fashion Project.” God, do we really need another one? [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Whoa. Here’s a naked pic of Sammi from “Jersey Shore” that shows everything her gynecologist sees. Definitely, majorly NSFW. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- How much do I love this couple who recreates images from the cover of romance novels? [Crushable]
- You’ve heard of the “man cave”? Well, I’m all about the “mom cave.” [The Gloss]
- PennyChic, a personal style blog, is on a mission to make Walmart clothing look trés, trés chic. [Styleite]
- Here’s some common shopping pitfalls —and how to avoid them! [Already Pretty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.