Today’s Lady News: Italian Prime Minister Slept With Teen Prostitute 13 Times, Prosecutors Say
- Italy’s prime minister Silvio Berlusconi allegedly had sex with a teen prostitute 13 different times, according to prosecutors in a document obtained by the Associated Press. Three of the PM’s aides may also be indicted for allegedly finding “available” young women and promising them compensation for sex with the big cheese. Berlusconi will go to trial on April 6 for allegedly hiring underage sex workers and trying to cover it up. Oh dear me. [NPR]
- The parental preference for sons in some Asian countries is creating a gender imbalance which, in the long term, could mean 10 to 20 percent more men than women in some places. [CNN]
- Let’s recap four enduring but obnoxious stereotypes about Latina women in the media: they’re slutty, fiery, submissive and voluptuous! [Guanabee]
- Cleo Johnson, the owner of the first-ever black women’s modeling school, passed away today at age 88. Cleo opened Cleo Johnson’s School of Charm and Modeling in Chicago in 1956 to teach proper diction, etiquette and modeling. [Black Voices]
- A Creepy McCreeperson secretly video-recorded 73 women and girls at a Pennsylvania tanning salon. First, EW. And second, why are young girls tanning?!!? [WFMJ]
- Speaking of creeps, a “serial groper” in Philadelphia was caught on videotape. [The Grio]
- What are the top 50 best companies for women to work for in 2011? THE FRISKY, OBVIOUSLY. [Forbes]
- Just so you know, y’all, it’s Hug A Lesbian Day! Too bad my BFF lives in Europe, because I’d squeeze her to death with love. [After Ellen]
- The United States is shifting its strategy on women’s rights in Afghanistan. [Washington Post]
- A women-only call center for an airline in the United Arab Emirates launched today and facilitates Muslim women having a job without having to interact with men who aren’t their relatives. [The National]
- The number of female prisoners in Scotland has doubled over the past 10 years. What’s going on over there? [BBC]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.