Quickies: Amber Rose Talks Kanye Breakup
- Amber Rose opened up to VIBE about her “committed relationship” and eventual breakup with Kanye West, adding that she doesn’t think they’ll get back together. Yeah, if someone wrote the song “Blame Game” about me, I wouldn’t get back together with them, either. Also, Amber Rose said she has been stripping since she was 15 years old! Damn. [Necole Bitchie]
- Chloe Sevigny has been cast as the 19th century murderess Lizzie Borden (you know, “Lizzie Borden had an axe/gave her mother 40 whacks”) in an HBO miniseries. [A.V. Club]
- Surprise, surprise: Lindsay Lohan refused to visit her douchebag father, Michael Lohan, on family day for “Celebrity Rehab.” [RadarOnline]
- Love! Aaron Staton, who plays Ken Cosgrove on “Mad Men,” opened up to AMC’s web site about what’s in store next season (not that he’s contractually allowed to reveal anything, really). [AMCtv.com]
- Writer Neil Strauss claims that Courtney Love once suggested snorting her husband Kurt Cobain’s ashes, although he said he declined. Oh, Courtney. [RadarOnline]
- Speaking of coke, there’s allegedly a video floating around of a famous “young brunette” snorting cocaine with a group of people. [Dlisted]
- And speaking of incriminating tapes, Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Foster Raymond, claims she had no knowledge that the alleged sex tape of them together existed. [RadarOnline]
- Klassy Tony Hawk is divorcing his third wife and reportedly taking up with Cathy Goodman, the wife of his best friend/business partner, Matt Goodman. Someone get Patti Stanger on this guy’s ass, stat. [Hollywood Hiccups]
- Happy birthday, Kellan Lutz! Don’t mind me, I’m just drooling over that Calvin Klein ad. [Celebuzz]
- Tina Fey is the cover girl for InStyle’s April issue. I’m dying! [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Preggo Alyssa Milano announced on Twitter she’ll be having a boy. Mazel tov! [Buzzfeed]
- If Eminem’s daughter, Hailie, is 15, that means I am old. The girl’s on Twitter and apparently she seems like quite a positive person. [PopEater]
- More un-Disney-like pics of Vanessa Hudgens have leaked online, including ones of her kissing another girl. Lady, put the damn camera away! [PopEater]
- The Lifetime TV movie of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s courtship just filmed the “fashion show” scene, where Wills reportedly fell for Kate because he saw her naughty bits. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Comedian Gilbert Gottfried — you know, the guy with the annoying voice who played Iago in “Aladdin”? — has been fired by Aflac after he tweeted insensitive comments about Japanese earthquake and tsunami victims. John DeVore explains why he deserves it. [TruTV]
- Here’s 13 signs you’re at an “alternative” wedding. [Seattle Weekly]
- It works for Demi and Ashton! Why should you date a younger man? [The Gloss]
- Let’s have a listen to Jennifer Hudson’s new single, “I Remember Me”! [PopEater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.