Who Should Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Date Next?
After four years together—through breakup rumors and whispers of Justin flirting with, oh, everyone—Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake have called it quits. Reps for the couple released a statement saying, “They mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other.” Right, because famous people are always so happy after a breakup. [People]
So, who should these two date now? Our picks after the jump. For Justin:
- Duh, Mila Kunis, his co-star in the upcoming movie, “Friends with Benefits,” who he’s rumored to have had his eye on anyway.
- He should pull an Ashton and make a play for Jennifer Aniston. How awesome would that be?
- Or Rihanna, another lovely lady he was rumored to have gotten very close with while dating Biel.
- Amanda Seyfried. She’s gorgeous and making the rounds these days.
- We only hope he calls Britney Spears and asks her to leave Jason Trawick. Those two were meant to be.
- Adam Lambert. Highly unlikely, but would be so fun.
- Justin and Scarlett Johansson were so hot in the video for “What Goes Around.” JT should push Sean Penn out of the way and go for it.
- Jake Gyllenhaaal, who she co-starred with in “Nailed,” the David O. Russell movie he never finished. He’s available these days.
- She should go for fellow Canadian Ryan Reynolds.
- She and Drake could also say “ay” together.
- Or she could date her agent, which just seems to be the way these days.
- Gerard Butler would look cute on her arm.
- Or she could go a little cougary and go for Zac Efron.
- She could pull a Portia, and start dating newly single Olivia Wilde.
- Or since she liked Justin’s nerdy look, maybe she’d be into “Black Swan” director Darren Aronofsky. Perhaps he could write Jessica her first meaty role?
Who do you think these two should date next?