Quickies: “Twilight” Stars Evacuate From Tsunami
- Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner evacuated the set of Twilight: Breaking Dawn on a beach in Vancouver today following a tsunami warning for the West Coast. [Celebuzz]
- Also, fret not: Maru — the Japanese kitty beloved by blog-reading nerds everywhere — is safe and ready for evacuation, too! [BuzzFeed]
- If you’d like to help tsunami victims, here’s how to do it! [The Daily What]
- Peep Rihanna’s Vogue cover, y’all. [Young, Black & Fabulous]
- Rumor has it Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore want a baby together and are looking into adoption or surrogacy. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Whoa. Check out this old footage of Zooey Deschanel and Matthew Morrison from “Glee” in a Disney version of “Once Upon A Mattress”! [PopEater]
- How does Kate Middleton have such flawless skin? I hope it’s not the bird poop facial. [Us Weekly]
- Angelina from “Jersey Shore” told a radio station that The Situation is “in the closet … he doesn’t want to come out.” God, I hate her. [Queerty]
- Terrifyingly huge Marge Simpson hair is apparently big for fall. Get your teasing combs now, ladies. [Fashionista]
- Eva Longoria is throwing Victoria Beckham’s baby shower. Eva’s supposedly ordered pink balloons, a sign that Posh will poop out a baby girl. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- What do we think of Zac Efron’s new ‘stache? [Celebuzz]
- A “friend” of Monica Lewinsky’s told The National Enquirer that she said no man could ever make her as happy as Bill Clinton did. In fairness to her, it’s pretty hard to top the thrill of oral sex in the Oval Office. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Gisele Bundchen modeled for H&M’s recent campaign … purdy. [X17 Online]
- Cute! A blind man in Britain kept his guide dog after it lost its vision and got another seeing eye dog to lead them both around. [Daily Mail UK]
- This is not necessary: a perfume that literally smells like poop. [Styleite]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.