Today’s Lady News: Planned Parenthood, Anti-Abortion Extremists On Rival Bus Tours
- Planned Parenthood, the network of women’s health clinics, and Live Action, an anti-abortion extremist group that wants to defund PP, are currently undergoing rival bus tours in Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Iowa. If anyone attended one of the events, let us know what it was like in the comments. [Talking Points Memo]
- A Saudi prince said that the ban on women driving should be abolished. However, he seemed to be suggesting women be allowed to drive so that Saudi Arabia could make 750,000 foreign male drivers “go home.” [Reuters]
- A Pakistani lawmaker suggested that women “mentally torture” men and got yelled at to shut up by his female colleagues. [Washington Post]
- Transgender woman, Marcal Camero Tye, 25, was shot to death and dragged behind a car in Arkansas. It’s unclear if her gender identity was related to her murder. [CBS News]
- Singer Sarah McLachlan says the all-women Lilith Fair festival is really, truly over. [Globe & Mail]
- Both cost and culture are keeping black women from undergoing fertility treatments in numbers like their white peers. [The Grio]
- Actress Michelle Rodriguez is seriously tired of explaining her sexuality to people. [Queerty]
- Here are five reasons not to miss the band Le Tigre, fronted by riot grrl trailblazer Kathleen Hanna … although I could totally think of more than five reasons if pressed. [OC Weekly]
- Chris Brown’s domestic violence assault on Rihanna inspired teen filmmaker Jordan Coleman to make a documentary film about dating violence. [The Grio]
- Today is the National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers. If I haven’t said it before, I’ll say it now: THANK YOU! [Feministing]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.