Quickies: Happy Birthday Jon Hamm & Britney Spears’ Law School Dreams
- Happy 40th birthday, Jon Hamm! The Frisky staff can totally help with any birthday spankings or jump out of a cake, if you’d like. Anything you want, really. Just say the word! [Celebuzz]
- Justin Bieber was trapped in a Liverpool hotel today by a mob of screaming girls in a “possible riot situation.” Maybe they’re mad about the haircut? [TMZ]
- Porn purveyors Vivid Entertainment have offered Charlie Sheen the director’s chair for a porn based on “Two and a Half Men” called, duh, “Two and a Half Women.” Something tells me this fella has already “directed” enough of his own porn flicks at home. [Metro UK]
- Tina Fey’s five-year-old daughter thinks “daddy’s funnier” than mommy. Blasphemy. [PopEater]
- Britney Spears once wanted to be an entertainment lawyer. Can you imagine? [The Superficial]
- Three days after getting busted for public intoxication, sources say Christina Aguilera got wasted again at the very same restaurant. This time, at least, she took a chauffered limo home. [Us Weekly]
- Kanye West tried to gatecrash some shows at Paris Fashion Week and was shot down. [Styleite]
- Russell Brand says sweet things about marriage to Katy Perry in an interview with Redbook. [People]
- The secret to winning “Dancing With The Stars” might be … being a Mormon? [Crushable]
- Rumor has it, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are adopting a child from the Philippines. But remember, these rumors crop up every few months. [Oh No They Didn’t!]
- Comedian Lisa Lampanelli said The Situation was booed at Donald Trump’s recent celebrity roast. Wait, why was The Situation even invited? Are they inviting unintentionally funny people to roasts now? Also, Trump was allegedly paid $2 million for the honor of being roasted. [TMZ, TMZ]
- Serena Williams opened up to “Today” about the blood clots in her legs. Get well soon, Serena! [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Ashley Olsen has split from her boyfriend of two years, Justin Bartha. [Celebuzz]
- Kelly Osbourne wants to have a baby with her gay best friend, Nate, because she’s “fed up” with straight dudes. I know the feeling, Kel. [PopEater]
- “Parks & Recreation” makes stalking jokes and somebody’s not happy about it. [Oh No They Didn’t]
- Stylish Midwestern boys what what! Definitely check out this cool style blog, The Midweststyle. [The Midweststyle via Bust Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.